Ronda Vs. KING Reina?

TheGZA

Excellent! But not good.
@Brown
Reaction score
No weight-cut Uber-Honda vs. the KING? Sounds like boffo box office!

MMA.png

image.jpg

Ronda vs Rin Nakai has been my dumb fight dream match for years now, but this would be ok too.

The softest and cuddiest WMMA fight!

Reina couldn't even handle Cindy Dandois, who is a lesser judoka and has even worse stand-up than Rousey. I have to think even an unmotivated, out of shape Ronda would still finish her.

If Honda needed $3,000,000 to $5,000,000 in prize money, she can just fight in the UFC again. Why would she need to go to some low rent promotion for?

Rousey would blow through her even after a bender of donuts and onion rings.

Reina couldn't even handle Cindy Dandois, who is a lesser judoka and has even worse stand-up than Rousey. I have to think even an unmotivated, out of shape Ronda would still finish her.
Fuck that, king reina won that fight. Yes, cindy landed 2 nice takedowns in the last round but she didn't do sht with it. King was the 1 that landed punches and rocked her in the 3rd. King won that fight.

Ronda would win easily.

Fuck that, king reina won that fight. Yes, cindy landed 2 nice takedowns in the last round but she didn't do sht with it. King was the 1 that landed punches and rocked her in the 3rd. King won that fight.
Yeah, no.

Round 1 was extremely dominant for Cindy. She had Reina's back and threatened multiple submissions.

Round 2 was Reina's round, but not by a wide margin. She spent a bit of time on top side control, but it was Cindy attacking with submissions from the bottom the entire time.

Round 3 was Cindy's round by a small margin.

If Honda needed $3,000,000 to $5,000,000 in prize money, she can just fight in the UFC again. Why would she need to go to some low rent promotion for?

Easy payday. And you don't know they are low rent. How much did Rena make? You don't know, dummy.

I felt like Reina could have gotten the decision, though. Landed the most significant strikes of the fight and was closer to finishing.

Easy payday. And you don't know they are low rent. How much did Rena make? You don't know, dummy.

Hey asshole, it still wouldn't be close to what the UFC would pay her. And she's probably still under contract with the UFC.

I think WWE is not interested in King Reina. She is just too Japanese for them. I don't think Japanese puroresu audience is enough interestested about Ronda to buy enough money for her to enter there to fight.
And I'm not even sure is King Reina that big star at Japan yet.

I felt like Reina could have gotten the decision, though. Landed the most significant strikes of the fight and was closer to finishing.

That's the point though. If she could only make it to decision against Dandois where she struggled on the ground and couldn't even convincingly beat her standing (which is terrible because Dandois has one of if not the worst stand-up I've ever seen), and it can even be argued that Dandois won, she would have nothing for Rousey. Even post-Holm Rousey.

Yeah, no.

Round 1 was extremely dominant for Cindy. She had Reina's back and threatened multiple submissions.

Round 2 was Reina's round, but not by a wide margin. She spent a bit of time on top side control, but it was Cindy attacking with submissions from the bottom the entire time.

Round 3 was Cindy's round by a small margin.
Why? Because of those takedowns she had in the last min? King rocked Cindy in the 3rd.

That's the point though. If she could only make it to decision against Dandois where she struggled on the ground and couldn't even convincingly beat her standing (which is terrible because Dandois has one of if not the worst stand-up I've ever seen), and it can even be argued that Dandois won, she would have nothing for Rousey. Even post-Holm Rousey.
A more older experienced king reina easily wins Cindy.

No disagreement there from me.

Back