Ronda's team throws Youtube's biggest Boxing Reporter out of Gym for previously criticising R3

Ellie seckbach is a lil sycophantic nuthugger DKSAB weasel piece of shit. Dont like ronda but I can't blame her. That lil shit stain is worse than helwani and has been banned from multiple gyms.

Eli is not a fucking “boxing journalist” either. The guy is a glorified YouTuber.

I don't give a shit if they kick him out or what but 568 million views is probably more than the actual "boxing journalists" get by a long shot.

So they invited him to kick him out.. douches

Dont like him though.

Ellie is pretty much the boxing equivalent of Ariel. Wouldn't be surprised if they were actually related

I'm convinced that Elie has gotten so many great interviews purely because people assume he's a Make-a-Wish kid.

Jeez, just look at the source article, and the site it’s on.

Ellie is annoying to listen to, but without him i never would have got to see all that great footage of Aldo training with Robert Garcia.
Plus got to see Mikey Garcia vs Aldo for free.

Should not have taken this long for this...

YMytFnL.gif

Ellie is annoying

Kicking him out is weak

Filming it is embarrassing

Elie is the one person more unlikable than Ronda.

Look at bright side. Being kicked out of that particular gym can be good for his possible future MMA career. Let's face it - Ronda's gym is not the best place to become UFC champion in today's day and age. And don't forget shady bankruptcy case not long ago. Weird place, maybe the guy just dodged a bullet.

Ronda should treat people better. She’s going to be very, very fat someday.

Hey guys, Ronda isn't in MMA anymore. You guys can move on.

Did Rhonda kick him out herself? I mean she drops male world boxing champions in training...

{<RR}

Back