Ronda's team throws Youtube's biggest Boxing Reporter out of Gym for previously criticising R3

Kicking him out is kind of petty but it's their right. Making the video and post about it is pretty lame. Ellie is kind of an ass wipe.

Ronda's boxing was shit and Edmund was a sham. Who's their best fighter right now? Is it Travis Browne or did he retire?

No idea who that guy is, but his reaction is about what I'd expect from some YouTube poster or wtv.
Part of the story that has me interested is are they saying Ronda still trains? Sounds like she's willing to come back if

That's very petty. Ronda needs to grow up. Her friends need to grow up. I doubt he said anything bad about her. I've been watching Sechback for years and he never says anything bad about anybody. He may have said some hard to swallow truths, but I doubt he was name-calling or anything like that.

Ronda is a baby. She got mad at Paige VanZant because she congratulated Holm after the headkick heard 'round the world landed...called her a fake bitch or something to that effect and was being really threatening and hateful.

Ronda is a really, pathetically sore loser and she needs to get over herself. What were people supposed to do? Not acknowledge that she lost and just keep calling her undefeated? Not acknowledge the reason that she lost being that her stand-up skills need a metric shit-ton of work? She was walking around saying she would box up Floyd and she could beat Cain...and she actually believed it. I guess losing to another woman brought her back down to earth pretty hard and she just couldn't handle it.

Didn't check the vid, but how did this end up in the boxing forum?
{<RR}

Rousey and her camp/club is as likeable as a flaming bag of shit.

https://www.criscyborg.com/ronda-ki...be-gym-ahead-fridays-cinco-de-mayo-ggg-fight/

Screen-Shot-2018-05-01-at-11.20.07-AM.png

Elie Seckbach is the man when it comes to Boxing on Youtube. With over 568 Million views on his ESnews Youtube channel he has the biggest collection of boxing videos currently on the Web and covers all major boxing events.

He was heading to the press conference for this weekend's upcoming Cinco De Mayo fights at the StubHub Center in Carson California. where Gennady Golovkin will face Vanes Martirosyan.

Working with the Glendale Fighting Club, promoter Tom Loeffler held a press conference for members of the media to attend and help promote the fight.

Unfortunately for Elie, Ronda Rousey’s team took it upon themselves to ambush him with a video camera once he entered the gym for the media day. They were disgruntled about previous articles and criticism towards Ronda Rousey, who, after making the cover of one of Boxing’s premier magazines “The Ring” went on to lose back-to-back fights by KO inside the octagon and retire without speaking to the media.

As Elie is one of boxing’s biggest reporters it appears Vanes Martirosyan and the GFC will be the ultimate ones who suffer, as his channel offers a great platform for brand building and fight marketing.

///

Ronda had previously denied Elie an interview for 'not being big enough'.

ES is coming out looking like gold here. They kicked him out and look like a bunch of hairy butt hurt unibrow weirdos.

Martiroysyan is going to get his shit pushed in. Edmond is not @ fault here be he will be no help either.

ES is def not a journalist more of a fight fan and Youtuber that films training sessions and sort of interviews fighters. Mostly just bothers them while they are trying to train.

<Fedor23> .

They kicked him out for him trying stir up drama for his own benefit then good for them, its their gym and if they dont like it they have the right to do so

He can find another boxer and gym and talk the way he always does, with a mix of ghetto and educated

ES is annoying but he does provide some good footage. Not his comments but footage of guys training.

But the whole, let's film him being kicked out and make sure 'I get my face in the video' while doing it, is child like. Speak to the bloke like an adult for fuck sake.

IFL TV is No.1 Boxing channel scrub.
Kugan is probably the biggest dick of all the youtubers.

elie is a pretty nice guy actually. he is willing to help people at least, unlike others. and i will give him credit for one thing. he works harder than anyone else

also, this will be a lot better for him than anything he could have got otherwise

Kugan is probably the biggest dick of all the youtubers.

elie is a pretty nice guy actually. he is willing to help people at least, unlike others. and i will give him credit for one thing. he works harder than anyone else

also, this will be a lot better for him than anything he could have got otherwise
Kugan is a lad, beta :eek::eek::eek:.

Kugan is a lad, beta :eek::eek::eek:.
i dont know what that means. i do know he actively goes out of his way to fuck everyone else over. i hear in the UK he is a total nightmare. at least here, he cant really do much. he only seems to like michelle joy phelps. i wonder why

he might be a nice guy, but every video he ever posts has "(WOW!!!)" in the title, which makes him a fucking retard. also, he snaps a clip of himself at the end of every video, telling us what a great video we just saw. he's a monumental fucking idiot.

still, if anyone is ever in an argument with ronda rousey, i'll automatically side with them. she is scum.

Although I like ellie and dislike Ronda it's blindingly obvious he can be an annoying opinionated ass hat. He does opinion pieces. I'm not surprised.

i dont know what that means. i do know he actively goes out of his way to fuck everyone else over. i hear in the UK he is a total nightmare. at least here, he cant really do much. he only seems to like michelle joy phelps. i wonder why
Kugan is best mates with the kings of boxing, Eddie Hearn / Matchroom. Everyone else is irrelevant.

ELIE SECKBACH

REEPORTIING!!!

To my knowledge I've never known an Armenian person irl, so sorry if this is stereotyping, but they seem to be pretty intense individuals. Manny Gamburyan seems like a calm sweetheart tho, and he looks identically like one of my best friends from way back in middle school. Fun fact I hear from back home he is also apparently in jail for cooking meth.

Again.

he might be a nice guy, but every video he ever posts has "(WOW!!!)" in the title, which makes him a fucking retard. also, he snaps a clip of himself at the end of every video, telling us what a great video we just saw. he's a monumental fucking idiot.

still, if anyone is ever in an argument with ronda rousey, i'll automatically side with them. she is scum.
i dont even watch his videos. and he might be stupid in them, but people know who he is and he is making great money so he is doing something right

Shows how she hasn't matured

Back