Economy Roof Korean defends his family from thieves

People such as yourself who aren't gang members or don't live in gang neighborhoods don't know that gang members do not call the police. Period. The homies deal with it. If you do call the police for anything, even if your daughter gets kidnapped, you get disciplined by the hood. And this applies to every single gang of every single race in the country. You don't want cops snooping around finding shit to be used against you or for a RICO charge against your hood.

Also, I've never seen a video of a gang member shoot like that. They don't go to "training" camps to learn how to shoot like John Wick. They always shoot sideways in a hit and run type scenario.

This guy probably has had training from the Korean military since they all have to enlist at a certain age.

I love how some of the posters on here think they know everything about criminal life.

Tell us all about gangs and their traditions, I'm sure you are an expert.

They teach you shit like that in tactical shooting classes fyi. I've probably drilled every robbing a pizza guy or robbing a store you can think of drill multiple times. You won't know how good you actually are unless it happens to you but you can put the time in to learn it and be as ready as you can be for things like that

Do you have any knowledge of this guys background other than his ethnicity?

You guys make so many assumptions.

Do you have any knowledge of this guys background other than his ethnicity?

You guys make so many assumptions.

I'm making no assumptions

He handled himself well I was merely saying you can train to do that without being some kind of criminal

I'm making no assumptions

He handled himself well I was merely saying you can train to do that without being some kind of criminal

Or he could have trained to do that because he is some kind of criminal.

Why do you guys get so triggered by this suggestion? How come y'all get your panties in a scrunch on this?

Or he could have trained to do that because he is some kind of criminal.

Why do you guys get so triggered by this suggestion? How come y'all get your panties in a scrunch on this?

It's you who's being weird here dude. You see a dude that handles himself well and for some reason you go right to thinking he's a criminal. There's nothing to suggest that at all.

What he did isn't that crazy if you've had a bit of training. My panties aren't in a twist I'm just trying to explain things to you from someone who spends a lot of time on the range perspective.

People who carry guns aren't morons dude. We know they aren't toys and that if you have one on you you have a responsibility to be able to handle it properly

It's you who's being weird here dude. You see a dude that handles himself well and for some reason you go right to thinking he's a criminal. There's nothing to suggest that at all.

What he did isn't that crazy if you've had a bit of training. My panties aren't in a twist I'm just trying to explain things to you from someone who spends a lot of time on the range perspective.

People who carry guns aren't morons dude. We know they aren't toys and that if you have one on you you have a responsibility to be able to handle it properly

Yeah but watch the video again, he looks every bit like he is expecting it. Maybe just a regular guy but he reacted as quick and with as much conviction than just about any crime vid I have seem. Granted I don't generally watch snuff films and violent click bate so I don't have the grand perspective of a gun hugger like yourself.

I'm just saying based on the vid you can't rule out the possibility this guys was absolutely expecting it.

I think you are being disingenuous with the scruntchy panties. All I did was suggest the possibility this guy was about the gangsta life and what did we see, half a dozen insulting post? Why does this suggestion get the gun huggers all worked up?

Yeah but watch the video again, he looks every bit like he is expecting it. Maybe just a regular guy but he reacted as quick and with as much conviction than just about any crime vid I have seem. Granted I don't generally watch snuff films and violent click bate so I don't have the grand perspective of a gun hugger like yourself.

I'm just saying based on the vid you can't rule out the possibility this guys was absolutely expecting it.

I think you are being disingenuous with the scruntchy panties. All I did was suggest the possibility this guy was about the gangsta life and what did we see, half a dozen insulting post? Why does this suggestion get the gun huggers all worked up?

it's almost as if you are not able to process what I'm saying to you.

There is nothing criminal about having some skills paying attention to your surroundings or carrying a gun. It's just wild speculation from you with nothing at all to support it but your weird gut feelings.

Those were the show ponies, they were strutting around after the riots. The guys that impressed me were the ones on the roof's the night of the riots and they were all wearing face masks. I only saw them with handguns too and not any rifles.

I'm from California and I remember watching the riots on TV that night. It was crazy.

- I think you're just jeallows oif my ability of picking man-crushs!

I cant imagine being around this type of thing. Was you a little kid at that time?
I just watched about on those PM Media movies.

- I think you're just jeallows oif my ability of picking man-crushs!

I cant imagine being around this type of thing. Was you a little kid at that time?
I just watched about on those PM Media movies.

You can't imagine being around in the 1990's?

I was out with friends at a bar and they put to riots on TV and we all drove home right away.

You can't imagine being around in the 1990's?

I was out with friends at a bar and they put to riots on TV and we all drove home right away.

- I mean being around the riots and chaos.
I was a little kid in the superior decade!:(

Back