Rory MacDonald Secures $350k Cryptocurrency Sponsorship for Bellator 192

Hardcore MMA

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Looks like Rory MacDonald just secured a $350k sponsorship for his upcoming fight at Bellator 192 with the Cryptocurrency Dash. Rory will be receiving 330 Dash coins, valued at $350k. So he's not getting $350k in cash, but he in theory could go ahead and sell the coins once in his possession. I'd take that sponsorship over the $3k in Reebok money any day. Full story from MMA NYTT in the link below.

https://www.mmanytt.com/latest-news...dash-cryptocurrency-sponsorship-bellator-192/

"*Update – 23:56 GMT UK Time 30/12/2017
MacDonald
successfully secured the required amount of votes and will receive 330 DASH (currently worth $357,819 given the market price today) for wearing DASH branded outwear for his fight at Bellator 192.

The Canadian secured 879 ‘Yes’ votes before the campaign time ran out last evening."

See, sponsorship opportunities in Bellator arent much of a difference. They just ducking

thats a lot of money, dash is good at pumping. he should cash out half after it pumps then convert the other half to bitcoin

Looks like Rory MacDonald just secured a $350k sponsorship for his upcoming fight at Bellator 192 with the Cryptocurrency Dash. Rory will be receiving 330 Dash coins, valued at $350k. So he's not getting $350k in cash, but he in theory could go ahead and sell the coins once in his possession. I'd take that sponsorship over the $3k in Reebok money any day. Full story from MMA NYTT in the link below.

https://www.mmanytt.com/latest-news...dash-cryptocurrency-sponsorship-bellator-192/

Edit: Credit to @Hardcore MMA for the news. I had it on the ufc forum as I figured it was worth discussion there due to reebok but it was moved here where the topic was already posted.

Last edited:
giphy.webp

Can the fighters wear crypto Reobek kit?

Bellator fighters bout to get paid in Simoleans

I think we can all agree the current UFC sponsorship model pretty much fucks all the fighters.

I do like the clean, consistent outfits that makes the UFC look much more like a professional sport, but they need to rework the cash distribution or other fighters with a decent name brand will continue to walk out the door for sponsorship money.

I thought the title said "daesh"

The fuck is he doing accepting sponsorship from Isis ?

He should get it in vCash!

I hope that $350k gets paid in cash, and not some fake crypto coins.

Cryptocurrencies struggle to solve any real world problem efficiently. Its value comes solely from speculation. Sad

I was happy for him until I read the Cryptocurrency bollocks. The man deserves to get paid for the beating he took from Lawler.

Back