Rory Macwhatever dares to insult King Colby, and the UFC Welterweight king FIRES RIGHT BACK!

hhahaha rory would absolutely embarrass colby cringe covington, with ease.

fight would be funny as fuck.

If Rory couldn't beat him on the feat, he would submit Colby Cheese on the ground.

Be a good scrap. As disappointed as I have become with Rory I think he takes Covy.

Colby's a douche, but the virtue signalling that people love to do about him is just as cringy.

If you genuinely hate the guy, stop talking about him. That's what he wants people to do.

Rory would destroy that poser

rory is 2-2 in his last four, and the only reason he is on a 2 fight winning streak is because he was shipped to a feeder org.

colby is on a winning streak in the big leagues--a place where rory couldnt cut it.

Colbert's only impressive win is a much older Maia...he has ZERO impressive wins.

and is SHIT SCARED of Usman to boot.
Don't go insulting Colbert like that. He's even got a training partner.
1ed2ca50-5a16-11e6-bbd6-ddd12c388f6b_SuperFanTV_s2016e152D_NIGHT_Colbert_Thumb.png

Anyone that uses the words “King Colby” should be banned instantly. Just weird. Gonna be real funny when he gets KO’d. Never forget the day he started crying like a little bitch just because Werdum threw a boomerang at him.

Rory is the single most overrated ww of all time, without question. That said, he beats the fuck out of Colby with ease

How is he overrated? Only WW in the UFC who I could see beating him is Thompson and maybe Till. He already whooped Tyrone, Maia and many other top WW's. This Colby cheese dude wouldnt stand a chance vs Rory.

Come up with at least 3 WW's who would beat Rory!

Lots of people confusing me saying Rory is overrated ITT for me thinking Covington is a good fighter. He isn't ,and would be exposed even by a guy like rory. Rory isn't great
How is he overrated? Only WW in the UFC who I could see beating him is Thompson and maybe Till. He already whooped Tyrone, Maia and many other top WW's. This Colby cheese dude wouldnt stand a chance vs Rory.

Come up with at least 3 WW's who would beat Rory!
I said he is much better than Colby if you would read my whole comment. And 3 people on the roster already have. One of them twice

Colby fans must be 12 year old drama queens.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/1/...f-mma-sad-time-bellator-192-welterweight-news

Some Bellator dude: “I guess the low part of the MMA world would probably be Colby Covington, just the fact that he is getting so much attention."

King Colby responds in style, as always:

The syrup sucker's lame response:

A completely unprovoked insult from some Bellator dude, but King Colby, being the smooth operator that he is, effortlessly buries the pencil neck geek. I guess #NerdBash2018 really has started, folks.

#NerdBash2018
#Tyquilsworstnightmare
#MaketheUFCGreatAgain

Colby,at least post with your real name.
And keep dreaming about have resume at least as good as Rory.

%7B8051DF-C8B0-4DD1-84B1-22D0C1866CBC.jpeg

Lots of people confusing me saying Rory is overrated ITT for me thinking Covington is a good fighter. He isn't ,and would be exposed even by a guy like rory. Rory isn't great

I said he is much better than Colby if you would read my whole comment. And 3 people on the roster already have. One of them twice

Okay I forgot about Robbie. But please with Condit, Rory with fairly new to MMA and right now Rory would whoop Condit back then. He would also beat up worn down Robbie now too.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/1/...f-mma-sad-time-bellator-192-welterweight-news

Some Bellator dude: “I guess the low part of the MMA world would probably be Colby Covington, just the fact that he is getting so much attention."

King Colby responds in style, as always:

The syrup sucker's lame response:

A completely unprovoked insult from some Bellator dude, but King Colby, being the smooth operator that he is, effortlessly buries the pencil neck geek. I guess #NerdBash2018 really has started, folks.

#NerdBash2018
#Tyquilsworstnightmare
#MaketheUFCGreatAgain

You're the reason dicks fit in butts.

I love to see this fight happen, but I know Rory would win by decision and it wouldn't be close.

Okay I forgot about Robbie. But please with Condit, Rory with fairly new to MMA and right now Rory would whoop Condit back then. He would also beat up worn down Robbie now too.
Whatever fits your narrative

I believe very, very strongly that Rory would avenge every loss on his record given the chance today. He was seconds away from beating Lawler in the second fight (pre usada, very relevant), he should've never taken that wonderboy fight so early and he's come a long way since that condit loss, which again, he was seconds away from winning.
It was a year after the 2nd Lawler fight, how long would you have had him wait? Any longer and I think the lay off itself would hinder him.

I don't understand the Colby hype train.

He isn't funny, he isn't exciting, he isn't clever. What is it? Dude made Maia look like a damn K-1 striker and prides himself off of getting cut open by him and winning a fucking 3 round decision.

Same guy that then cowers to Werdum and gets sniped with a damn boomerang and then presses charges.

Yeah, some badass.

Rory would make this fool see stars.

Back