Rory Macwhatever dares to insult King Colby, and the UFC Welterweight king FIRES RIGHT BACK!

Oh boy Rory coming back to smash that fool would be such sweet justice

If there is a god in this world...
Make it happen please

They should sign Ben Askren and have him fight Colby. He is long overdue a good humbling.

Not a Rory fan, but he is just too well-rounded for Covington at this time. Covington should be thankful they are separated by different fight orgs and the only place they can meet is on social media.

Jarl

Jerry the mouse King Colby's succulent testicles in my mouth
blessed us once again with his daily Colby thread XD
what's wrong with u kid

I was very impressed by Rorys heart in his last fight when his leg was completely fucked and he never gave up. I was equally impressed by Colby's heart when he took that boomerang from Werdum like a champ, laughed in his face and never called the police.

I was very impressed by Rorys heart in his last fight when his leg was completely fucked and he never gave up. I was equally impressed by Colby's heart when he took that boomerang from Werdum like a champ, laughed in his face and never called the police.

Sums up the modern world quite well though doesn't it? the hipster sucks it up, the alt right guy acts like a passive aggressive baby hiding behind authority.

rory is 2-2 in his last four, and the only reason he is on a 2 fight winning streak is because he was shipped to a feeder org.

colby is on a winning streak in the big leagues--a place where rory couldnt cut it.

Doesn't change the fact Rory would crush him in a fight. Also Colby's resume doesn't even come close to Rory's, he hasn't even beaten a guy as good as Douglas Lima.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/1/...f-mma-sad-time-bellator-192-welterweight-news

Some Bellator dude: “I guess the low part of the MMA world would probably be Colby Covington, just the fact that he is getting so much attention."

King Colby responds in style, as always:

The syrup sucker's lame response:

A completely unprovoked insult from some Bellator dude, but King Colby, being the smooth operator that he is, effortlessly buries the pencil neck geek. I guess #NerdBash2018 really has started, folks.

#NerdBash2018
#Tyquilsworstnightmare
#MaketheUFCGreatAgain

You seem to be on a mission to suck off Cucky Cannington's nuts as much as possible on these forums.

You getting paid? Friend or family member of his? Just hoping you earn a chance to lick his crack?

You can make a million posts on here about Colby, its not gonna change the perception of him.

He's a posing, insecure coward snitch, who's trying to live up his 15 minutes of fame because he outstruck K-1 Maia.

Why don't you make a thread about how Usman keeps calling him out, but Cannington is nowhere to be found? Not a subject matter you're looking to get into, huh?

Rory is the single most overrated ww of all time, without question. That said, he beats the fuck out of Colby with ease

? Overated? He beat the current UFC champ easily and would do so again. He also went to the ground repeatedly with Maia and beat him easily as well.

He had two FOTY battles with Lawler and an unfortunate snoozer with Wonderboy (who seems to have that effect on fights....). Other than that his career has been stellar. He has 14 finishes in 20 wins.

His last fight with Lima was an absolute war. He has a ton of heart.

With 2 elite wins? Only some fans would even consider lima elite (I think lima is tip tier however) Rory best fights are losses. Wonderbra bitch smacked him Robbie twice and condit

2 elite wins? You mean the current champ Woodley and the recent title contender Maia (who also fought for the title at 185)?

Wonderboy broke his nose (again) in the first round. That nose looks like it will be an issue for him him.

Also he beat Lima as you mentioned, a definite top 10 WW.

Ellenburger was still easily a top 10 when they fought, 29-5 at the time they fought. Plus Rory has wins over Saffedeine (who was on a 5 fight streak at the time and the last Strikeforce WW champ), plus wins over guys like Penn and Diaz.

It was a year after the 2nd Lawler fight, how long would you have had him wait? Any longer and I think the lay off itself would hinder him.
Damn my memory must be terrible. Could've sworn he said himself that he didn't take long enough. Maybe he didn't get a surgery or something that he should have got? I remember him saying taking that fight was a mistake for some reason

Last edited:
I got Rory in a street fight via Can of maple syrup to the face.

Colby is that guy everyone wants to throw stuff at.

giphy.gif

How is he the most overrated WW of all time lol?

He has only beaten/faced one good wrestler his entire career. Tyrone likes to stand and bang now though so he doesn't really fight like a wrestler, colby would be going for takedowns, it would be a tough fight for rory for sure

Back