Rory Macwhatever dares to insult King Colby, and the UFC Welterweight king FIRES RIGHT BACK!

Sums up the modern world quite well though doesn't it? the hipster sucks it up, the alt right guy acts like a passive aggressive baby hiding behind authority.

Wait, what? Are you calling Rory a hipster? Outside of the way he dresses he seems pretty conservative. He is openly religious and seems to have libertarian leanings with his cryptocurrency hobby. He's apparently a regular church goer and is married to his baby-mama, unlike many fighters.

Lol is that the receipt for the boomerang in the air?

Not sure. I think a Aussi fan gave Werdum the Boomerang as a gift. I would veer more towards it being the last remnants of Cody's dignity fluttering around. .

Damn my memory must be terrible. Could've sworn he said himself that he didn't take long enough. Maybe he didn't get a surgery or something that he should have got? I remember him saying taking that fight was a mistake for some reason
@Kafir-kun

It was because he took another year after the wonderboy fight and said it was a big and important break for him. Maybe I filled in the holes myself

Stevie Wondergirl is cute.

"the only thing worse then @ColbyCovMMA is a fan of him"

Amen

giphy.gif

Crazy thing is I can name most of those people

"Than", Rory.
Otherwise, agreed. Rory would kill this cobby :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Nick Diaz is def the most overrated ww of all time. No doubt about it

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/1/...f-mma-sad-time-bellator-192-welterweight-news

Some Bellator dude: “I guess the low part of the MMA world would probably be Colby Covington, just the fact that he is getting so much attention."

King Colby responds in style, as always:

The syrup sucker's lame response:

A completely unprovoked insult from some Bellator dude, but King Colby, being the smooth operator that he is, effortlessly buries the pencil neck geek. I guess #NerdBash2018 really has started, folks.

#NerdBash2018
#Tyquilsworstnightmare
#MaketheUFCGreatAgain

Hey, colby, we know this is a fake account. You are an embarrassment when you are just being yourself but even more so, when you are being "a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude".

Back