Rory vs Gegard official for September

Great fight. September? Lands around the same time as Rampage vs wandy.

Would love to hear that they are throwing this fight on CBS or showtime.

Great fight.

That's one way to duck the LHWs. Let's have Mousasi vs. Chandler next, please!

I love it. (even if it might be done more so because they have nobody to challenge at MW). Feel Gegard will be to pick for Rory. Anxiously await this bout.

Fuck yeah! They need to do a better job of spreading the word if they want good ratings.

i'm good with it. ONce they gave Koreshkov a bum kind of figured this was coming.

Bellator doesnt have the fan interest right now so have to do something to get it and for one night doing this with Rampage/Wandy and maybe Sonnen/Fedor on a big card on CBS or something would do it.

Hell ya!!! Bloody violence with talented fighters. Love it!!!

THIS FIGHT IS GREAT
I am really excited about this, the best match up that Bellator can do right now, in terms of quality this fight is up there with Miocic-DC, Yoel-Robert and other ones.
That aside, i would have preferred titles defenses first, respectively with Salter and Koreshkov/MVP, but it looks like the timing of this fight can let Bellator do some big money.

Good fight. Moussasi takes it. Bigger than Rory, and Rory won’t want to stand with him.

i'm good with it. ONce they gave Koreshkov a bum kind of figured this was coming.

Bellator doesnt have the fan interest right now so have to do something to get it and for one night doing this with Rampage/Wandy and maybe Sonnen/Fedor on a big card on CBS or something would do it.

Its a great fight but i'm not convinced Rory vs Moose moves the needle enough further to justify not having them defend their belts.

Last edited:
Great fight. Huge Rory fan, but I do not like his chances against Moose.

Rory had better follow GSP's bisping plan to a T and be able to finish him, otherwise he's going to get hurt at some point and i think mousasi finishes him

Some people will complain about anything

It's ironic how so many fighters are considered for not moving up to the next weight class, while others get praised for fighting smaller guys. Sherhypocrisy at its finest.

It's ironic how so many fighters are considered for not moving up to the next weight class, while others get praised for fighting smaller guys. Sherhypocrisy at its finest.
This fight is at middleweight right?
Rory is probably the toughest title defence Mousasi could have.

Did anyone read the article? Sherdog says that this will be contested at 185. Goes on to say that if Moose wins he will be the first Bellator 2 divison Champ. How? All he is doing is defending his own MW title. He's not fighting for the WW belt.

Think they got it wrong . Rory if he wins would be the first two divison Champ since he's the one fighting in a different divison.

Either they got the names screwed up or someone really doesn't know how things work. Ya don't get a belt of the different divison unless you fight at that weight class . No matter if Rory is champ.

That's one way to duck the LHWs. Let's have Mousasi vs. Chandler next, please!

You realize Mousasi fought for more than a decade with guys like Hunt, Sobral, Latifi, Sokoudjou, Goodridge, OSP, Lawal at LHW, HW, OW?

He fights Rory because most fans want to see this fight.

Good fight. Moussasi takes it. Bigger than Rory, and Rory won’t want to stand with him.

I remember when someone said the same thing about Ngannou vs Stipe.

Back