Rory will dominate Mousasi

Beerus

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Been saying this since day one that Mousasi can't win without his takedowns. Rorys wrestling is amazing, he should win this fight anywhere it goes basically. If mousasi somehow wins, MUCH MUCH respect to him. I don't see it happening though.

I mean, I do think this will be a fight decided on the feet. Rory will certainly be big enough for middleweight, and has good enough wrestling to defend Mousasi's takedowns.

However, to suggest that Mousasi can't beat Rory in a striking match is just insane. This should be a good fight, but I'd pick Mousasi to win.

It's a great fight precisely because each man has a path to victory. Honestly a premium matchup.

Moussasi is bigger, hits harder, and is at least equally skilled in all areas of combat IMO, so I'd have to give him the edge, but Rory is very talented, and about as game as a human being can be.

I'll bet the over ;)

moose's takedowns? what? he's like... a kickboxer.

If Mousasi can scramble and defend TD's against Weidman and tko him I really don't see what Rory has for him.

both are equally skilled so then i look at whos bigger, stronger etc.

moose used to fight at 205. picking him in a close decision

If it stays on the feet I think Mousasi can take a decision, if Rory can mix it up it'll be interesting tho

quite the opposite actually. rory is gonna get smoked without much problem

Back