Rory won't win the WW GP. Change my mind.

Why are they making his GP fights title defenses? So he's gonna have to go through the tourney fighting 5 round fights and everyone else 3 round fights? That automatically eliminates the chance of them doing the finals and semis on the same night. This tournament is gonna drag on like the HW GP. They had the right idea with the LHW GP. they need to go back to that
Every tournament fight is 5 rounds. I'm so glad they rebooked Fitch and Gracie because of this.

Every tournament fight is 5 rounds. I'm so glad they rebooked Fitch and Gracie because of this.
Oh shit. Hadn't read that, that levels out the playing field. Still means no semis and final in sam night though

Why are they making his GP fights title defenses? So he's gonna have to go through the tourney fighting 5 round fights and everyone else 3 round fights? That automatically eliminates the chance of them doing the finals and semis on the same night. This tournament is gonna drag on like the HW GP. They had the right idea with the LHW GP. they need to go back to that

The WW GP is projected to end in summer 2019, which will end quicker than the HW GP. This WW GP is set up fine and will be awesome.

I would like Ruth to win it, but not sure if he beats Gracie. Agree with TS about Rory. I have a feeling the tournament will be MVP's coming out party and he wins the whole thing, if he proves to have a wrestling game that compliments his standup skill set, submission ability, and fight IQ.

This tournament is awesome. Winning it will be legendary for Rory, plus he gets to escape facing Lima or MVP until the final.

Back