Rose "Alien Ripley" vs The other super hot chick...

Fucking manlet, thought they stopped midgets posting on here bro
What? I have been training the K-1 Since the early 2000s man, dont try and write checks your mouth cant cash.
prince-no.gif

prince-no.gif

Paige isn’t a fighter lol that’s a CrossFit chick that thought she was tough one day
she isnt the best fighter but she also isnt the worst. That KO of Bec was pretty sweet. And she seems tough to me. She is good fighting the bottom 10 to 20 ranked. Why do we have to find a reason to hate on every fighter. I guess this is a good way to take out frustration about our own inadequacy.

Respect Paige's heart but:

It was 10-8 all rds until the rnc. There was no hint of competitiveness.
no argument from me there. i still think it was a good fight. heart from one fighter and dominance from the other, that can be as entertaining as a competitve fight to me.

she isnt the best fighter but she also isnt the worst. That KO of Bec was pretty sweet. And she seems tough to me. She is good fighting the bottom 10 to 20 ranked. Why do we have to find a reason to hate on every fighter. I guess this is a good way to take out frustration about our own inadequacy.
Like I said, I am 7 feet 2 etc...

Girl puts up a harder fight than I do.
And I am your typical Sherdog poster, 7 foot 2, 9 % body fat and better striking than Steven Stuff, boi I woodley tony kick yo ass.
<{nope}>

<JonesLaugh>
Not sure why she gets so much hate, she's tougher than probably every single person on here lol. She was getting her ass handed to her by Rose and was a bloody mess but kept going after it and moved forward every round. She refused to tap against Waterson and badly broke her arm in her last fight but kept fighting and even threw a few punches with it.

Not sure why she gets so much hate, she's tougher than probably every single person on here lol. She was getting her ass handed to her by Rose and was a bloody mess but kept going after it and moved forward every round. She refused to tap against Waterson and badly broke her arm in her last fight but kept fighting and even threw a few punches with it.
Well that is why I posted this fight, A lot of people on here saying Rose fluked her last fight but after the Page fight, both of them gained huge respect from me.

no argument from me there. i still think it was a good fight. heart from one fighter and dominance from the other, that can be as entertaining as a competitve fight to me.
Now you're just being sadistic.

Yes, the outcome will be different. The second time PVZ would get finished inside 2 rds because now Rose knows she must not go for armbars since Paige's arms are

Like this fight. Big Fan of Rose. Paige not so much but I respect her indefatigability.

Am available for a FWB arrangement with either girl, or both.

Back