Rose might just shock the world, It's Silly to count her out

I dont know. Karolina beat her up bad not a long time ago and she lost pretty clear to JJ. Maybe if rose somehow can get it on the ground.

she just turned 25 and Is improving rapidly every fight.

Her last fight against Michelle she looked amazing.

She did lose to Karolina but the fight was a year and a half ago. Rose smashed her on the feet too, the places she had trouble was In the clinch and on the ground. Joanna Is most likely going to keep this fight at range for most of the fight, where Rose Is best.

Literally everyone Is counting Rose out, saying she has zero chance, one person even said It was the biggest mismatch in WMMA history which is fucking ridiculous.

Rose might just show up at her very best and shock the world. The girl has all the potential In the world and deep down we all know she'd be champ eventually.

Training with Valentina Shevchenko the last year, someone who beat Joanna multiple times In kickboxing doesn't hurt either.

This is gonna be a war, there's no question about it.

Do not count Rose out

I get it, but no.

Joanna champion is going to decimate her

SUP BITCHES

WHERE ALL THE KIDS SAYING ROSE IS THE EASIEST FIGHT SHE HAS EVER HAD?

FUCK OUTTA HERE

Rose is still evolving as a fighter.

Her opponent is already at the peak of her game.

It's not like rose is a one shot ko artist. She is tough and improving but at this point she gets mauled.

She has about as much chance of winning as David branch does.
<[analyzed}>

This was just so incredibly satisfying...
JJ acting like a massive cunt, getting knocked out with her eyes rolling back and if that wasn't enough, tapping to strikes.

Thank you, Thug Rose.

she just turned 25 and Is improving rapidly every fight.

Her last fight against Michelle she looked amazing.

She did lose to Karolina but the fight was a year and a half ago. Rose smashed her on the feet too, the places she had trouble was In the clinch and on the ground. Joanna Is most likely going to keep this fight at range for most of the fight, where Rose Is best.

Literally everyone Is counting Rose out, saying she has zero chance, one person even said It was the biggest mismatch in WMMA history which is fucking ridiculous.

Rose might just show up at her very best and shock the world. The girl has all the potential In the world and deep down we all know she'd be champ eventually.

Training with Valentina Shevchenko the last year, someone who beat Joanna multiple times In kickboxing doesn't hurt either.

This is gonna be a war, there's no question about it.

Do not count Rose out
EDIT:

WHATS UP BITCHES!!

Good call, Mescaline dude.

While I was tripping on DMT, the entities I saw confirmed Rose to be the champion but unlike you I didn't make a thread to brag about it.

Good work TS.

Also note; this sort of shit is why I don't bet on MMA.
2O8vjfv.gif

Claudia dropping Joanna with a jab:

di1Q1kD.gif

KK turning Joanna's legs into spaghetti:

Now add rose making her tap to strikes. I was telling everyone that unlike JJ's past opponents, Rose has a legitimate high-level striking coach and training partners, but people kept counting her out.

Back