Media Rose Namajunas - The Journey (feat. Pat Barry)

Hotora86

war in the ring, never outside
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good news everyone! MixedMollyWhoppery is BACK!
<YayKpop>

This time he's created a long-ass (55 min!) documentary about Rose and her career that starts out with a hilarious and heartwarming segment about Pat Barry. Enjoy! :)

Can't decide if I should watch. Any nudity?

She should grow her hair back

She needs to grow her hair back

I bet poor Rose can’t even take a shit without feat. Pat Barry.

I bet poor Rose can’t even take a shit without feat. Pat Barry.
I bet "Rose takes a shit feat. Pat Barry" would have gone viral on Sherdog.

Great documentary. I'd have posted it myself if I hadn't been beaten to it.

I've rooted for Pat being a fellow brother from Louisiana but he is hella weird. I think I sometime dismiss how good Rose is because of their cringe worthy relationship.

“1 Rose, 2 cups” will start trending.
The 2nd cup is for Pat? They'd need something larger then...

GP0430O.jpg

I've rooted for Pat being a fellow brother from Louisiana but he is hella weird. I think I sometime dismiss how good Rose is because of their cringe worthy relationship.
Many relationships are like that. They both have their own issues and when you live with someone you love these issues come out and fuck the relationship up. It takes a lot of courage, patience and love to get through those issues, accept the other person fully and love them for what they are, not what you'd want them to be. It's often a bigger challenge than a cage fight. I'm glad Rose and Pat succeeded in the end.

Good news everyone! MixedMollyWhoppery is BACK!
<YayKpop>

This time he's created a long-ass (55 min!) documentary about Rose and her career that starts out with a hilarious and heartwarming segment about Pat Barry. Enjoy! :)

MixedMollyWhoppery got props for this video... from Pat and Rose THEMSELVES!
<DCWhoa>

Back