Rose what happen 2 you

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2cz1xly.jpg

I blame Patrick Barry

So darn cute. But being bald makes her look even more badass. I expect a decent match-up against Joanna Saturday.

Are you expecting her to read this?

She was cute then and she's cute now.

Just like you remain confused about your sexual orientation.

<bball1>

Last edited:
the old cute rose is dead and gone.

Hey Barry
rose650.jpg

Hey Rose ;)
pat-barry-laugh_crop_north.jpg

Hey Barry
124_Rose_Namajunas_vs_Michelle_Waterson.0.0.jpg

WTF
pat-barry-funnyface-e1368489589112.jpg

beautiful girl indeed
beautiful hair too, i dont get the change of looks from blondie to baldie.
im sure shes aware of my opinion on these boards though, and might grew some hair in no time

She gets punched in the face for a living. Trust me, it’s not the haircut that’s going to mess up her looks.

First she is a fighter not a model, and still hot so... The real question is what happened to you

Trying to police how a woman that is a stranger to you keeps her appearance. You sound like a real fucking creep. Then again, the entire vibe of this place is rape-y

So darn cute. But being bald makes her look even more badass. I expect a decent match-up against Joanna Saturday.
She looks like a pubescent male, which is not something I think of when I hear "badass." Opinions vary though.

2cz1xly.jpg

I blame Patrick Barry
I agree she looks like a fucking weirdo now. I was watching her on Embedded walking around with a sweater and hat looking like Eminem thinking the same thing.

You need to have a crazy body to pull off the bald look.

her hair pairs perfectly with her confusing personality. regardless, i hope JJ smashes her.

Back