Rose what happen 2 you

v0ijPKX.png

Suck it nerds. You guys would probs bang Benson Henderson just because he has whore hair and tramp stamp! <Moves>

i don't know what i can say here but either version looks scrumptious to me and i'd treat her from front to back and points between. also she's a great fighter. what's not to like?

She was really cute ....... then went all non binary for some reason

Joanna is going to do very bad things to Rose this weekend.

I'm not into young chicks but she was cute with long hair. Now she looks like a guy, which is fine.

Something is off w/ her relationship with Pat Barry. I wonder how old she was the first time they sexed up

As most balding people she chose to give up the fight against the ever-progressing Norwaad

She is pushing 19 years old and already sporting a Norwaad 2+ vertex

v0ijPKX.png

Suck it nerds. You guys would probs bang Benson Henderson just because he has whore hair and tramp stamp! <Moves>
huh-gif.gif
No need to share your fantasies because you like girls who like boys and wanna bang Ben Henderson.

IDGAF honestly.

Still looking good to meIMG_1134.JPG
The androgynous look is not bad on her

WAR THUG ROSE!!IMG_1133.JPG

she cut her hair so Paige Van Zant didn't have to

Trying to police how a woman that is a stranger to you keeps her appearance. You sound like a real fucking creep. Then again, the entire vibe of this place is rape-y

Whoa...mangina alert!

<Gordonhat>

She looks like an overgrown 12 year old kid. The annoying tall one. We all knew one.

Always thought I disliked short hair on girls til a girl I was with got cancer and had to lose it all. I was really into her so I guess my likes changed as she did. Seeing it this way, I'm glad she didn't come down with IBS, I don't want to be a fecalpheliac.

Back