Social Roseanne tweets outrageously racist comment about former Obama staffer Valerie Jarrett

This is not a stupid thing. This is a calculated move from her ti feed her new base who watches her show now.

I was going to say something similar, but I believe it goes beyond just Roseanne appealing to her base. I think this is a calculated strategy to see how people react and how many people are ok with what she said or make excuses for her behaviour.

I put nothing past the likes of Steve Bannon, Cambridge Analytica and their ilk. They're fascists who will stop at nothing to win.

Is this a big deal? She seems like a garden variety Trumpster. Can't imagine her audience would stop watching over this.

The idea that a person who has been in showbiz for so long and know how things work would tweet about a black personand apes is not a stupid mistake. If she was an ignorant idiot I would just ignore it. But when smart people make calculated move like this to fire up certain group of people. Its really disgusting

Righties hate it when an African American guy kneels during the anthem but they love racist trumptard Roseanne despite her spitting on the anthem and scratching herself.

The fact her career has had a resurgence is the most shocking and horrifying news
The idea that a person who has been in showbiz for so long and know how things work would tweet about a black personand apes is not a stupid mistake. If she was an ignorant idiot I would just ignore it. But when smart people make calculated move like this to fire up certain group of people. Its really disgusting
Wanda Sykes has now quit the show due to her tweet. Wonder if Gilbert will as well.

If there was still any doubt left in anyone's mind about this woman's integrity, a recent tweet should make things crystal clear.

Referring to Barack Obama's former aide, Valerie Jarrett, an African American born in Iran to American citizens, Roseanne said Jarrett was what would happen if the "Muslim Brotherhood and Planet of the Apes had a baby".

After receiving obvious blowback (probably most of it from the producers of the Roseanne reboot, already green-lit for a second season) she followed up with another tweet that simply said, "I apologize. I am now leaving Twitter."

Obviously racist. What's the alt right angle, or are you simply using it as a synonym for racist?

- Pizzagate
- B-b-but Soros
- Everything is muh false flag

We true conservatives tried to warn you about this POS decades ago.

hqdefault.jpg

This is not a stupid thing. This is a calculated move from her ti feed her new base who watches her show now.

They're just "realists" and people can't handle the truth because they're too sensitive and PC.

Obviously racist. What's the alt right angle, or are you simply using it as a synonym for racist?

Roseanne is a full blown Trump fan.

Trump supporters tend to have a tendency to be racist turd buckets.

More at 11.

You know who is pissed, is the kids on the show who had no career after the first Roseann and now losing their new source of income.

If I thought "alt right" was absolutely synonymous with "racist" (it actually is in its derivation but not universally in its current usage) I wouldn't have used both terms together.

I do see alt right as synonymous with Trump supporter, however.

The fact her career has had a resurgence is the most shocking and horrifying news

Wanda Sykes has now quit the show due to her tweet. Wonder if Gilbert will as well.
I dont watch the show. Whats her role in it

That´s not gonna end well. Not the brightest move.

I don't think she'll have a show by tomorrow. I could be wrong.

It was a shitty thing to say. Bonafide racism. I'm somebody that defends the use of the word "animal," too. Who knows? Maybe Roseanne wanted out. I doubt it, but the tweet just seems so obviously provocative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back