Social Roseanne tweets outrageously racist comment about former Obama staffer Valerie Jarrett

What the fuck is a turn bucket?

It's what happens when auto correct doesn't like the word turd.

A turd bucket is a bucket full of turds. Used by cool karate forum posters as a euphemism for Trump supporters.

Well writers are walking today. Writers drive the comedy and losing them is costly. Disney going reach in to their checkbook an start donating money to Valerie favorite charities problem solved. Rosanna will have to release a formal apology an the show will be taken off the air for 6 months. Problem solved at least according to Disney I bet. Money talks an ratings are huge. I don't know about cast members though they could walk.

advertiser boycott looms..
Why? Lets not pretend this is not mainstream conservative thought
DeYVzINVQAIKQ1u

Why? Lets not pretend this is not mainstream conservative thought
DeYVzINVQAIKQ1u

Conservatives all loved cartoons depicting Obama and his wife as apes, this is just how they think. Really sick.

Damn comedians what are they thinking ??

Pretty surprised she always came off crazy but not racist.

I forgot Wanda Sykes existed. Has anyone ever found her funny?

She had a comedy special (I think on Hulu) I didn't even want to watch it but my wife threw it on and just got on the phone. It was actually pretty good I was surprised.

trump fan saying something racist. I wasn't ready for this.
Usually it's only the lefty celebrities being racist.

Oh, nevermind, I got rapist and racist mixed up.

if you didn’t already know that Roseanne is a hateful racist I doubt more proof will convince you.

Offensive jokes about race are no worse than offensive jokes about looks, financial standing, disabilities, etc.

No one cares about your outrage over people of color. Get over yourself. If she made a joke about inbred rednecks raping their daughters, you wouldn't label her a hateful, whatever. You'd probably smirk.

My Syrian Muslim (not so much now) GF loves the show.

Canceled made official by ABC. The alt. Right will lose its mind in 3 2 1.

Offensive jokes about race are no worse than offensive jokes about looks, financial standing, disabilities, etc.

No one cares about your outrage over people of color. Get over yourself. If she made a joke about inbred rednecks raping their daughters, you wouldn't label her a hateful, whatever.
I don't want anyone to care about my supposed outrage. I hope people care about racism being spewed by a person who has a national platform, but that is up to them. I'm not really outraged though, that's just a trick people on the right try to play when someone gets called out for being a bigot. "Oh quit being so outraged". When did I behave as such? I just said if you didn't already know she's a racist this won't convince you. Thanks for proving my point.

Will the right turn this into a freedom of speech issue?

Almost certainly, yes.

Back