Social Roseanne tweets outrageously racist comment about former Obama staffer Valerie Jarrett

Canceled made official by ABC. The alt. Right will lose its mind in 3 2 1.

costanza-answering-machine.gif

Someone should make an alt right avengers parody starring Roseanne, kid rock, Scott baio, ted nugent and kanye.

I'd still like to see her put together a good hour on stage. But I'm guessing that instead of working, she'll go on the martyr circuit.

You are now speaking to a far larger issue. Are you equally outraged when all celebrities use their national platform to libel, to promote their agenda at the expense of others, or is it just offensive jokes about race coming from a non PoC?
Again, not outraged but nice try. If you are asking me if I am equally as offended by say Roseanne making a joke about black people looking like apes as I would be for, say, Adam Sandler publicly endorsing George Bush well the answer is no. Clearly the former is offensive and the latter isn't. How do I have to explain this?

latest

It’s interesting that George Bush was compared to an ape for years by liberals and it was cool, but when a conservative makes a similar comparison with Obama, it’s because of racism.

Remind me how your sample is a comparison in regards to skin color and race like alt right racist do to obama?

lmao @ Roseanne and "calculated." Some of us actually remember her.

I'm interested to see if Norm will try and defend her.

He's always been her biggest supporter since she hired him to write for the original show

You should conduct an experiment.

Find a black guy and call him poor.

Then find another black guy and call him an ape: a term/description he's heard/seen ad infinitum to describe him and people who look like him as subhuman savages lacking the intelligence and civility of a normal man, and undeserving of the respect afforded to one.

Measure jaw soreness after both incidents.

What about taunting rape victims, men with sexual dysfunctions? Are these not comparable in your race colored world?

The fact that you try to measure the offensiveness by the perceived physical reaction is garbage and not at all scientific.

I liked the first two episodes. I watched the 3rd and quit right there.

"I am now leaving Twitter..."

Bbbbuuut! How will Rosanne blindly MAGA now?!?!?!
Don't go Rosanne I want the world to see what a racist tool you are to fans. :)

Don't go Rosanne I want the world to see what a racist tool you are to fans. :)
She should just use her stormfront account like the rest of the WR alt right

Again, not outraged but nice try. If you are asking me if I am equally as offended by say Roseanne making a joke about black people looking like apes as I would be for, say, Adam Sandler publicly endorsing George Bush well the answer is no. Clearly the former is offensive and the latter isn't. How do I have to explain this?

Terrible example, but agree to disagree.

It always amazed me that Mad Men didn't get more blowback for the episode where Don takes his son to see Planet of the Apes right after MLK gets shot and literally while they're watching it, the race riots are happening.

That was only 2013. I can't imagine that episode coming out today, they'd get fucking annihilated for it in the press.

Roseanne was always an edgy comic and this line really isn't that out of line for her. Love her or hate Her, she's respected in comedy for being a legit comic who isn't afraid to broach subjects like race even just to mock them.

We've seen time and again though, Twitter is a show killer. If you have a career you need to stay off that shit. Looking at you, Anthony Cumia and Nick DiPaolo. You work out your material on stage, not on fucking Twitter.

Back