Social Roseanne tweets outrageously racist comment about former Obama staffer Valerie Jarrett

Absolutely. I’m glad you understand this.

well thanks for letting us know where you stand .. the very people calling people 'racist' are usually one themselves from the other side .. you guys revel in the narrative of 'sticking it to whitey' while simultaneously calling other people 'racist' .. but you'll never admit that because you're little cowards hiding behind the popular sentiment at the moment amongst your ilk

well thanks for letting us know where you stand .. the very people calling people 'racist' are usually one themselves from the other side

I'm confused though. You just called him racist. So doesn't that now make you a racist?

for every one of those people still alive there are a hundred white people who’ve been robbed by a black person. But we don’t go about acting like we’ve been systematically victimized.

Ok I'll reframe my point. You don't think laws that prevented blacks is from attending public colleges weren't systematic victimization ? You don't think banks refusing to lend to blacks as a matter of fact.written policy wasn't a matter of systematic victimization? You don't think that blacks being refused any sort of government job (except of the course the ability to die for their country) wasn't systematic victimization? You don't think that having separate schools for blacks that received dramatically less funding was not not systematic victimization? Like it or not, we are not even one generation removed from that received active, LEGAL discrimination by government agencies. The main plaintiff in Brown vs Topeka Board of Ed just died.

This is not ancient history.

The Ambien thing is the only reason I would give her a pass if true. About 10 years ago I took one, slept 10 hours, and had a totally normal.morning routine with my family. Wife and I left for work in separate cars with her behind me. About 1/4 mile from my house I side swiped the forklift on the back of brick truck (he kept driving) and pulled over. Wife stopped so I said I'd go home and call the insurance company. Thankfully she agreed to follow me.home because I got lost on a road I drive every day. I don't actually remember any of this. Too scared to ever take an Ambien again.

I guess I was technically DUI?

Yeah, that was dui. I have had fucked up experiences while on ambien. I hallucinated that I was being attacked by little people, a la gulliver’s travels, and they were shooting me with little arrows. Then the next time i took one a few years later, I was watching a movie-but facing the wrong way.

Once you adjust, you just simply fall asleep or get sleepy enough to fall asleep. I just took my ambien and I will be fine for about 45 minutes until I fall asleep reading, or I go to bed. You probably are sensitive to it and would be fine on a lower dose, say 5 mg as opposed to 10 mg. Some days, I have to take more than 10 mg, usually when I work midnights-I can’t get to sleep when it is light out.

Ok I'll reframe my point. You don't think laws that prevented blacks is from attending public colleges weren't systematic victimization ? You don't think banks refusing to lend to blacks as a matter of fact.written policy wasn't a matter of systematic victimization? You don't think that blacks being refused any sort of government job (except of the course the ability to die for their country) wasn't systematic victimization? You don't think that having separate schools for blacks that received dramatically less funding was not not systematic victimization? Like it or not, we are not even one generation removed from that received active, LEGAL discrimination by government agencies. The main plaintiff in Brown vs Topeka Board of Ed just died.

This is not ancient history.
Affirmative action

Yeah, that was dui. I have had fucked up experiences while on ambien. I hallucinated that I was being attacked by little people, a la gulliver’s travels, and they were shooting me with little arrows. Then the next time i took one a few years later, I was watching a movie-but facing the wrong way.

Once you adjust, you just simply fall asleep or get sleepy enough to fall asleep. I just took my ambien and I will be fine for about 45 minutes until I fall asleep reading, or I go to bed. You probably are sensitive to it and would be fine on a lower dose, say 5 mg as opposed to 10 mg. Some days, I have to take more than 10 mg, usually when I work midnights-I can’t get to sleep when it is light out.

How does that work?

Technically you and every other user of Ambien are DUI every time you drive right?

Since it is known to have delayed reactions.

for every one of those people still alive there are a hundred white people who’ve been robbed by a black person. But we don’t go about acting like we’ve been systematically victimized.

Dumbass doesn't know the meaning of the word "systematically"... uses it anyway. Lol

Also sucks at math... there are at least 10 million black Americans from pre-civil right movement days. That's over 1 billion whites robbed by your stupid calculation.

Strangely, Ambien does not make sleepy, but rather just relaxed and feeling good. If I need to sleep, I've found OTC melatonin works better.

I'm confused though. You just called him racist. So doesn't that now make you a racist?
Yes. And now you're a racist too, because you just called him one. Ha, ha ha you stupid fucking racist!

Wait... oh god no! I'm a racist too now!

Roseanne was always nuts. Looks like she continued to be nuts.

It was a stupid idea to do a podcast so soon anyway unless she was going to be 100% apologetic and I doubt that's what she/Rogan. Many people have lost their jobs because of her dumb shit.

What a shame. I'm sure all the people who lost their jobs on the show were eagerly waiting to hear Rogan make Roseanne into some kind of comedic martyr and also go into detail about how being a racist is ok if you don't directly call a black person the n word.

I was referring to the trust.

I'm not naive, I'm aware of the history, but Trump is being blatant about it and taking it to a whole other level, and it doesn't set a good precedent.

I guess we'll see how it plays out in the future with other presidents.

Nice attempt at damage control. And by "nice" mean pathetic.

Awww . . . I don't care.

Having a thought cross your mind does not make you a scumbag if you have the self awareness and introspection to understand its an inappropriate thought that could be hurtful and thus refrain from voicing it.

Right . . . having those thoughts means you're a straight shooter . . . a very honest person who would never ever insult someone else with one of those inappropriate thoughts.

Maybe Roseanne should've called her a cunt?

Me, if I can find it. That shit is awesome, like a more euphoric xanax. Nothin' better than a few Ambiens paired with a nice fat blunt of heady bud.

Just stick to the heady bud, Ambien is a weird drug on its own, and mixing seems dangerous for your brain. Ketamine is much safer to achieve the types of effects you seem to be going for, if you don't abuse it and destroy your bladder. Doctors even do ketamine infusions in medical clinics now for depression and complex regional pain syndrome, though it is expensive.

Back