Rosenstein Told Trump He’s Not a Target in Mueller Probe

Whippy McGee

Surf 4 Life
@Steel
Reaction score
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...o-tell-trump-he-s-not-target-in-mueller-probe

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein told President Donald Trump last week that he isn’t a target of any part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Rosenstein, who brought up the Mueller probe himself, offered the assurance during a meeting with Trump at the White House last Thursday, a development that helped tamp down the president’s desire to remove Rosenstein or Mueller, the people said.

After the meeting, Trump told some of his closest advisers that it’s not the right time to remove either man since he’s not a target of the probe. One person said Trump doesn’t want to take any action that would drag out the investigation.

=============================================================

There is another shoe dropping. Trump is virtually in the clear on the Russia investigation as he is not a target after a year of digging.

I am sure all of the Mainstream media sources will lead with this story or have it as their headline! It's UUUUUUUUGE news.

With McCabe being recommended for criminal charges, Trump being told he is not a target, and Comey rolling everyone under the bus... this is not turning out the way the Establishment thought it would go.

If I were him...I would lie to trump, and keep him confident.

Then laugh my ass off, when Trump gets impeached.

Umad?

So now he can stop crying about it on Twitter and let the investigation proceed unimpeded

So now he can stop crying about it on Twitter and let the investigation proceed unimpeded

Oh no, you can bet when the investigation ends he is going to use it to absolutely assblast the media. He is going to strip away every last bit of credibility they have left. And rightfully so.

Oh no, you can bet when the investigation ends he is going to use it to absolutely assblast the media. He is going to strip away every last bit of credibility they have left. And rightfully so.
Sure, Elizabeth.

CNN went all Trump-Russia all the time. But, they did recently change to all Stormy 1 Night Stand all the time. What a joke the rest of them are too. No serious journalists in the Mainstream Media.

CNN went all Trump-Russia all the time. But, they did recently change to all Stormy 1 Night Stand all the time. What a joke the rest of them are too. No serious journalists in the Mainstream Media.

Except that week that they were beating the war drum and sucking off the Don.

They’re so fucking transparent at this point it’s laughable.

Luring the village idiot into the trap so he incriminates himself and makes everyone's jobs easier.

I swear it’s been months since you’ve said something funny.

Jesus Christ, you have 12000 posts in a year???

FFS man just get banned already so you can have your life back.
keep whorin, Liz.

Back