Roundhouse Kick VOL 2, Instep edition.

Bruh, you made a thread here last year how he told you how to throw a hook, then you said he was wrong

Must have been epic. Boxing coach with probably more than a hundred fights gets told from a complete beginner how to throw hooks. <Lmaoo> The face of the coach had to look priceless.

Something like
tenor.gif
(guitar being spacetime :D)

Must have been epic. Boxing coach with probably more than a hundred fights gets told from a complete beginner how to throw hooks. <Lmaoo> The face of the coach had to look priceless.

Something like
tenor.gif
The way the thread went it sounded like he didn't give a shit. Either way he gets paid, not like he was gonna loose sleep over it:

"Honey what's wrong? "

"The GOAT gym hero didn't want to throw hooks like how I said. My life is over"

Something like
tenor.gif

Hardly. I googled him. Won some national junior shit. No pro record.

Hardly. I googled him. Won some national junior shit. No pro record.

You seem to be real with the timetravel Images from 19th century and all but troll comments like this hmm. You are quite an experienced troll If thats all there is to it.

Troll comments???

Probably meant something like this

I'm happy to have inspired a dick swinging contest. After all, that's what life is about between males.

Unfortunately, I am going to put up my demolisition of a heavy bag once I switch to a competent Boxing gym in a few months, and there will be nothing but awe left..

Then you shall follow me to the path of greatness.. Then you will understand, the legend that is spacetime.

Okey. It's what's called joking. Ever heard of that?

Trolling: to make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

Youre right thats definitely not you, p4p kicker that has the heart of a boxer that was never really good at kicking but somehow knows hes doing it right

i really feel like this spacetime troll persona is bleeding into your real life

Back