Rumored Rousey at UFC 300

What did you get banned for? Looks like you are hunting for ban #2.

giphy.gif

Mods are too busy keeping Francis vs Fury threads in UFC discussion,
after the damn fight happened...
by removing the report button.

Just get rid of UFC discussion when TEN+ Tyson Fury threads are the "mod reasoning".

Why the fuck even have a boxing forum ?

Fuckin' simp logic.

Randy Couture vs Fedor at UFC 300, don't ask about the source guys, I AM the source! <Eek2.0>

Bruh, Ronda isn't coming back. Even SHE knows that her judo is no longer guaranteed after the Holly fight and she can't handle a competent boxer after the Holly/Nunes fights. The Nunes fight was after having a year off to train after losing to a striker in Holly. She was so bad in training that she made her training partners sign NDA's so they couldn't reveal how "special needs" she was with boxing.

The only remotely credible way she ever comes back is if her funds are low and someone offers filthy money along with offers for her friends. Contracts for those that still want to fight, roles in TV shows/movies, etc..

“I get why everybody asks,” said White. “I love that everybody loves them (Brock and Ronda) like that, and with so much passion. I do, too. But they’re definitely not coming back for UFC 300.”

-Dana White

/thread

Why is rousey in the lightweights? She definitely no lightweight more like a light heavyweight lol. And if she faces anyone capable the purple pillow awaits. o_O

Back