Rousey May Be Done With UFC...But This is Gonna Be Good!

RichyN

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

WAR TRIPLE R! I say good for her and her move. WWE is hyping her up well =)

OuZBnVl.jpg

I'm not sure whether it amuses me or saddens me that grown ass men watch this stuff.

I'm not sure whether it amuses me or saddens me that grown ass men watch this stuff.

She threw a 240lb man into a table and didn't flinch, not sure if any other women in the WWE can do that.

I'm not a fan of WWE and never was one. But this video makes me want to see how she does and what they do with her. I'll be watching the highlights every so often.

I'm not sure whether it amuses me or saddens me that grown men always have to point out that it either "amuses or saddens" them every time it's brought up.

We get it, you're "cool". Just like everyone else that spams these threads with the same exact posts about "grown men".

We have an entire forum for this garbage, no need to keep stinking up MMA discussion

I regret having watched that.

The only way this is considered part of the UFC discussion is the fact that you put it in the title.

She basically said she's never doing MMA again, why do people still post about her in an MMA forum as if she's still currently involved in MMA?

Not this High School argument/mindset again smh. I get that in Ronda's case it's sad and so is CM Punk's but if fighters like Robbie Lawler and DC, grown adults, have no problem with WWE, I don't see why you still do too. Nobody in WWE is acting like it's real fighting, it's a live act like Theatre, also, Movies and TV shows all follow a script and are blocked(choreographed) as well. Don't see you in the YouTube comments bitching about people watching stuff like Black Panther, and Ant-Man.

Good for the Snorlax.

Is joke tho.

The fragile Sherdog fans are out in droves so far in this thread, didn't know people enjoying something like WWE got to them so much Lol.

Kurt angle was always my favourite wrestler growing up along with the rock. I wish Kurt did MMA, I bet he'd be a Decent LHW.

Back