Rousey May Be Done With UFC...But This is Gonna Be Good!

She threw a 240lb man into a table and didn't flinch, not sure if any other women in the WWE can do that.
Hold on....this is a joke right? It’s hard to convey sarcasm via print. But, you’re goofing on the WWE, correct?

Hahahahaha a 140 or whatever pound Woman is gonna slam a grown Man who looks like he is on roids and is probably double her weight like nothing with one arm through a table hahaha i love this.

Hahahahaha a 140 or whatever pound Woman is gonna slam a grown Man who looks like he is on roids and is probably double her weight like nothing with one arm through a table hahaha i love this.

Exactly.

Hold on....this is a joke right? It’s hard to convey sarcasm via print. But, you’re goofing on the WWE, correct?

No jokes adjutant. That's some real shit.

WAR TRIPLE R! I say good for her and her move. WWE is hyping her up well =)

To each their own I guess. Glad you enjoyed it. Wish her well, I enjoyed her MMA fights.

I'm sure she'll make great money, so good for her in that regard. But dang, I just can't get into watching that stuff. It's not just her...I can't stomach any of it.

$.gif

I'm not sure whether it amuses me or saddens me that grown men always have to point out that it either "amuses or saddens" them every time it's brought up.

We get it, you're "cool". Just like everyone else that spams these threads with the same exact posts about "grown men".

timthumb.php

WAR TRIPLE R! I say good for her and her move. WWE is hyping her up well =)

Haha...Def cringey and rewatching Ronda get obliterated by Holly and Mandy give me so much pleasure but I'm happy for her. Haven't watched WWE since I was a kid but this shit looks fun. I might check her out if I randomly catch it on TV. The hilarious thing is back home in Congo, we thought this shit was real...Haha. my aunt came here on vacation a couple of yrs ago and she was shocked/devastated when I told her it was fake. LOL!

I'm not sure whether it amuses me or saddens me that grown ass men watch this stuff.

Tell Sakuraba, Barnett, Tank, Severn, Brock or Shamrock how sad you are about their lack of manhood.

She threw a 240lb man into a table and didn't flinch, not sure if any other women in the WWE can do that.

I'm not a fan of WWE and never was one. But this video makes me want to see how she does and what they do with her. I'll be watching the highlights every so often.

You do realize that HHH jumps into her slam, right? she wouldn't budge him if he didn't...so thank HHH for that move....

Back