Rousey Vs Cyborg WWE match possibly in the works?

Another source:

<DCWhoa>
But really more like <mma3>

no way it happenes. there no way cris would agree to lose since cris is so protective of her record that why they never fought in the ufc.

As long as Cyborg goes over I'm fine with it. She did some videos before of her doing some lucha drills. I'm all for seeing Cyborg in pro wrestling. I love her as an athlete. She's entertaining.

cris would be signing to lose duh

if it makes WWE fans happy, then i'm happy they're happy.

but it's as interesting to me as if they were both carpenters working on the same house.

Last edited:
Can't see this happening. Honda has too much pride to let it happen. If i was Honda Rousey I wouldn't ither.

It's comical/pitiful watching her in a WWE ring throwing punches like she's some kind of elite level boxer.

The girl blows.

Ha. Cyborg would be buried in an instant and the announcers would shit all over the UFC.

Won't watch but I'm sure it will make them bank.

They’ll have Ronda survive taking huge shots then overcome the adversity and tap her with an arm bar. How fucking sad is this shit lmao

Mystic Lockard has said for a long time that when Ronda was 32 years of age, she would return to the UFC for two more fights (both of which would be won by her) and that one of them would be against Cyborg. So no, this will never happen anywhere except in the octagon where it belongs.

Ronda wins scripted WWE match vs. Cyborg.
Cyborg wins unscripted UFC match vs. Ronda.

Carry on...

WWE SUX and is for 5 year olds and neckbears

Back