Roxanne

By who? Who the hell is at 125 in the UFC right now?

Valentina.

If Roxy wins the belt, which she very well could because of the abysmal talent level of this TUF, can you imagine her vs Valentina?

Shouldn't be sanctioned. It'll be the largest skill gap between opponents in the history of sports. It'll be like putting CM Punk vs K-1 GP Ubereem.

I'll watch though.

Valentina.

If Roxy wins the belt, which she very well could because of the abysmal talent level of this TUF, can you imagine her vs Valentina?

Shouldn't be sanctioned. It'll be the largest skill gap between opponents in the history of sports. It'll be like putting CM Punk vs K-1 GP Ubereem.

I'll watch though.
You forgot about Magana-Cyborg.

People here seem to be ignoring the possibility that Nicco Montano might win the finale and be the one defending the title. Do you think Nicco will get destroyed by all the 115ers moving up and all the small 135ers moving down?

And all of that pretty much means nothing. Because she's terrible.
I don't have a dog in the fight, and not a fan of Roxy but I don't dislike her either...what I'm getting at is this made me laugh.

I haven't implied anything, just saying that UFC flyweight division has a lot of fighters, your comment made it sound as if it was a shallow division.

I don't really keep up with this that much, especially the 125 WMMA division....so I'd really like to know, so can you name 10?

I don't really keep up with this that much, especially the 125 WMMA division....so I'd really like to know, so can you name 10?

What UFC girls who've already fought or been booked at 125?

Davis, Carmouche, Eye, VanZant, Calderwood, Rawlings, Murphy, Lee, Faria, Cachoeira, Borella, Kish, Kim, Rose-Clark, Choogagian .... you can add the tuf girls and those like Shevchenko, Pudilova, Macedo who've said they'd like to move but haven't had a fight booked.

Now just remember that I've said nothing about whether Roxy would win or lose against these girls, that was someone else, I'm just saying it is not a shallow division.

What UFC girls who've already fought or been booked at 125?

Davis, Carmouche, Eye, VanZant, Calderwood, Rawlings, Murphy, Lee, Faria, Cachoeira, Borella, Kish, Kim, Rose-Clark, Choogagian .... you can add the tuf girls and those like Shevchenko, Pudilova, Macedo who've said they'd like to move but haven't had a fight booked.

Now just remember that I've said nothing about whether Roxy would win or lose against these girls, that was someone else, I'm just saying it is not a shallow division.

Thanks, for some reason I completely blanked out about the 125 girls, as I know about most of these you've listed ...especially from their season on TUF. These certainly are legit fighters. Weird, it's like I had a brain fart and really wasn't trying to be a dick.

If she was going to make it she would have done it already. She's probably the oldest active female MMA fighter out there.

Back