Roy Jones Jr. vs. Hasim Rahman.

CastletonSnob

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What if RJJ moved up to fight Rahman after he upset Lewis in 2001? Could Jones become Heavyweight Champion of the World?

2001 RJJ beats everyone not named Prime Mike Tyson.

2001 RJJ beats everyone not named Prime Mike Tyson.

No, he doesn't. Lewis and the Klits KO him in 2001 (perhaps a few other HWs, as well). Jones Jr. could conceivably have beaten Rahman, though, but Rahman, for all of his flaws, could bomb, and Jones Jr. would have to walk a tight-rope throughout that fight.

So has the Pac-Man mayweather stuff disappeared now and been replaced by the naked gay pile from South Park for fun with Roy and Tyson fans?

I wouldn't be surprised with a RJJ UD over Rahman in 2001

No, he doesn't. Lewis and the Klits KO him in 2001 (perhaps a few other HWs, as well). Jones Jr. could conceivably have beaten Rahman, though, but Rahman, for all of his flaws, could bomb, and Jones Jr. would have to walk a tight-rope throughout that fight.

<TrumpWrong1>

Lewis does not land a single punch against RJJ. You are grossly underestimating prime RJJs speed, head movement, footwork/defensive ability. This fight would look similar to RJJ vs Vinny Paz. and Paz is faster than Lewis. I would not be surprised if RJJ beat Lewis by TKO. Remeber... RJJ once KOd a full grown donkey with his left . . .

Testicle.

Jk man.

<TrumpWrong1>

Lewis does not land a single punch against RJJ. You are grossly underestimating prime RJJs speed, head movement, footwork/defensive ability. This fight would look similar to RJJ vs Vinny Paz. and Paz is faster than Lewis. I would not be surprised if RJJ beat Lewis by TKO. Remeber... RJJ once KOd a full grown donkey with his left . . .

Testicle.

Jk man.
Lol. You turned a post that probably had everyone feeling like Homer Simpson in the snow watching tv.

And turned it into a balls joke, nice...

Yep, props to Roy for fighting Ruiz and winning but he was smart enough to stay away from the Klits and Lennox, he knew what would have happened. As for Rahman no idea, a Roy win wouldn’t surprise I guess but he could have been hurt badly.

Back