Elections Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook

A little convenient that all of these accusations seem to be against powerful men.

When the stories of versace creeping on guys, and terry crews getting fondled are quietly and silently forgotten about. None of these accusations against people in power came out before now, cases like corey feldman speaking to police in 1993 about his issues and it being forgotten are hopefully not normal. IF these were reported nearer to the time it happening it'd peak my interest.

However fake stories that got tons of traction without fact checking and letting the investigation happen (duke lacrosse and mattress girl for example) have soured public opinion of people accusing others of a crime. Due process is still a thing, I say as always let it play out before passing judgement, or one day soon that same circumstance could happen to those on the other side

There are plenty of reasons people dont come out in cases like this. To pretend stories like this are just propping up now, is flat wrong.

I dont see due process in a case in which the statute of limitations has passed. Due process is a legal term.

I've said he's creepy, I doubt he's a pedo.

Tina Johnson sounds like a case of ma king a claim to get even with the judge that took her kids away.

Becky Gray sounds like a very sensitive 22yo. She also claimed Moore was banned from the mall for asking her out.

Deason said he ordered wine, not plied with. The legal age to drink was 19.

I don't believe Nelson's story.

So we're down to Corfman. Who met Moore the same day mom was signing custody over to dad, but her entire account revolves around mom's house. I'd like them to investigate her story, but you guys want to argue about already debunked mall bans.
Not a bad run down of everything there.

The guy may be creepy, but the burden of proof goes to the accusers. Again, due process

16-23 if we want to use facts.

But since it's so wrong, do you care to tell me which law has been passed to stop it?

What'sthat you say; it's still legal? Ok, thanks for playing.

Nothing illegal about tons of horrific shit a person could elect to do. One could stand on the street corner and shout the most mean racist shit they could think of at passing children. One could shit themselves and not bathe for a month and then go to the theater. One could also be a grown ass man and hit on teenagers at the mall.

Our threshold for electing senators shouldn't be restricted to "well we know he hit on them all the time, but I'm not quite sure he fucked any of them, so nothing to see here!"

Although it is refreshing to see you lads finally admit that Moore was likely doing all this. Just sad that you have to spin it as something we shouldn't consider when deciding if he's fit for the senate.

Christ, how a anyone be so damn partisan?

I dont see due process in a case in which the statute of limitations has passed. Due process is a legal term.
Perfect, wait for statute of limitations to expire, then accuse away. I'm aware it is a legal term, if there was no conviction and no trial, there is no legal wrongdoing, and to ruin someone's life or reputation thru rumor and hearsay isn't correct either.

If you wreck my car, run my mower out of oil and hock all my powertools, I don't wait 40 years to spread rumors about you instead of pursuing actions against you. And the mother in one case was supposedly told about any misdeeds yet she didn't defend and protect her daughter theu the court system or anything. Bad parenting at the very least

Perfect, wait for statute of limitations to expire, then accuse away. I'm aware it is a legal term, if there was no conviction and no trial, there is no legal wrongdoing, and to ruin someone's life or reputation thru rumor and hearsay isn't correct either.

If you wreck my car, run my mower out of oil and hock all my powertools, I don't wait 40 years to spread rumors about you instead of pursuing actions against you. And the mother in one case was supposedly told about any misdeeds yet she didn't defend and protect her daughter theu the court system or anything. Bad parenting at the very least

He was a man in power, and they were teenagers in 1970s Alabama. Your first sentence, if used for any sort of rationale, shows a wanton stupidity that I have seen rarely in the WR.

He was a man in power, and they were teenagers in 1970s Alabama. Your first sentence, if used for any sort of rationale, shows a wanton stupidity that I have seen rarely in the WR.
Not particularly, if there's no ability to pursue a court case there isn't any need to prove your story and accusations fully.

Any wild guesses and made up stories can't be disproven at that point and there isn't a need to prove it happened and try it infront of a jury, but you still have the ability to inflict personal and professional harm on the accused

Not particularly, if there's no ability to pursue a court case there isn't any need to prove your story and accusations fully.

Any wild guesses and made up stories can't be disproven at that point and there isn't a need to prove it happened and try it infront of a jury, but you still have the ability to inflict personal and professional harm on the accused

If someone had a predation for 14 year olds in their 30s, they deserve anything bad that comes to them.

If someone had a predation for 14 year olds in their 30s, they deserve anything bad that comes to them.
Which is the one underage accusation, who was the child of someone embroiled in a custody suit IIRC, how many parents have coached children into false claims over similar situations?

Nothing illegal about tons of horrific shit a person could elect to do. One could stand on the street corner and shout the most mean racist shit they could think of at passing children. One could shit themselves and not bathe for a month and then go to the theater. One could also be a grown ass man and hit on teenagers at the mall.

Our threshold for electing senators shouldn't be restricted to "well we know he hit on them all the time, but I'm not quite sure he fucked any of them, so nothing to see here!"

Although it is refreshing to see you lads finally admit that Moore was likely doing all this. Just sad that you have to spin it as something we shouldn't consider when deciding if he's fit for the senate.

Christ, how a anyone be so damn partisan?

Again I'll point out that the girls in question claim there wasn't sny sex.

Again I'll also point out Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis as social mores of the era.

IF he touched that 14you or tried to rape that 16yo then he's not fit for office. If it's bs like Duke Lacross or UVA frat, then he's no more creepy (imo) than the tranny that just got elected.

Again I'll point out that the girls in question claim there wasn't sny sex.

Again I'll also point out Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis as social mores of the era.

IF he touched that 14you or tried to rape that 16yo then he's not fit for office. If it's bs like Duke Lacross or UVA frat, then he's no more creepy (imo) than the tranny that just got elected.
LMAO at this thread and people not from the south 'knowing' that southerners didn't date young women. FFS both my grandmothers were married by the age of 16. It WAS normal at one time

Thank you. I'll take that as a compliment from someone that thinks there are sides instead of a truth.

There are sides. There are people who obfuscate for pedophilia and sexual creeps, and there are those who say fuck the pedophiles and the creeps.

You're obfuscating over him giving a minor wine while on a date with her....in his 30s.....

Which is the one underage accusation, who was the child of someone embroiled in a custody suit IIRC, how many parents have coached children into false claims over similar situations?

Multiple girls under the age of consent.

hard to believe anything against Moore when they forged the 'evidence'.

LMAO at this thread and people not from the south 'knowing' that southerners didn't date young women. FFS both my grandmothers were married by the age of 16. It WAS normal at one time

What are you? A fetus? No one is talking about your grandmas era, where one had to worry about your wife being brought down by some plague. Or the notion that you needed to start procreating by 20 at the latest so that you had some kin that could till the fields by the time your knee's started going out on you. We're talking about the 70's for gods sake. I grew up in the south. And no, it absolutely wasn't common, or condoned, or favored, to have a dude in his mid-30's trying to nail to fucking teenager (or date them, or court them, or whatever you guys are trying to pretend his real motivations were).

The idea that an ADA would be spending all his spare time at the mall chatting up 14-17 year-olds, as being normal, or culturally acceptable, or anything other than outright creepy, is just utter horseshit.

What are you? A fetus? No one is talking about your grandmas era, where one had to worry about your wife being brought down by some plague. Or the notion that you needed to start procreating by 20 at the latest so that you had some kin that could till the fields by the time your knee's started going out on you. We're talking about the 70's for gods sake. I grew up in the south. And no, it absolutely wasn't common, or condoned, or favored, to have a dude in his mid-30's trying to nail to fucking teenager (or date them, or court them, or whatever you guys are trying to pretend his real motivations were).

The idea that an ADA would be spending all his spare time at the mall chatting up 14-17 year-olds, as being normal, or culturally acceptable, or anything other than outright creepy, is just utter horseshit.
Considering I'm 30, the roy moore crap was 40 years ago, that puts my grandparents time around 50 years ago wouldn't it? Not some Far removed time of yore. I'm not 80.

You're either an idiot, have a small world or don't know anybody and/or had blinders on your whole life. The crap did happen, was common and most certainly wasn't deemed illegal or unheard of. States out there still have laws where people 16-17 years old can marry with parental consent.

Again, IF rape did indeed happen, that's bad. Being deemed creepy, whatever. Dating people above the age of consent, but below the age of majority... that wasn't uncommon back then.

The woman did not admit to forgery, she stated that she made an addendum after his signature, in order to remember.

Which again, wouldn't be a big deal, if she hadn't already said that Moore wrote that part. It's not like the media just assumed Moore wrote the entire thing. The woman claimed he did. Then, when even Allred's expert couldn't back her up on that lie, she changed her story.

If her credibility didn't take even the slightest of hits in your mind over that, then it's clear that you can't look at the situation objectively.

Man, you pedophile defenders are on some shit.

You have a convicted Rapist who admitted to committing domestic battery and was accused by multiple women of sexual assault as your avatar. There is a bit of irony in that.

hard to believe anything against Moore when they forged the 'evidence'.

Which is why the fake news is trying to paint the picture that she did, when she didn't.

She added a date and place to the bottom, hardly a "forgery."

Yet I'm sure than 9/10 fox news viewers think she forged the entire entry, due to their corrupt and deceptive source of information.

Back