Elections Roy Moore, GOP candidate for Senate, accused by 4 women of sexual advances when they were ages 14-17

You're preparing to defend pedophilia by one group, with pedophilia of another?

Not exactly a strong position to take. And seriously, did everyone miss or forget about the big Church pedophilia scandal from decades ago? I don't know how much more ammunition Roy Moore will give you, if you really want to go there.

Nobody defends pedophilia by muslims.

But you're making a list to do so, in case anyone does in the future...

Yeah, you do that.

No, im making a list to show the hypocrisy and fake outrage of the right.

My point is usually that people hate muslims for being foreigners not because of their shitty actions.

My point is usually that people hate muslims for being foreigners not because of their shitty actions.

No, that's bullshit. Nobody really gave a shit about Muslims by and large, until their beliefs started influencing terrorism in the US.

Nobody cares about Japanese, Chinese, or European immigrants either. You'd have a better argument with Mexico. But again, it's their perceived actions and effect on the country that causes the ire, not just simply being immigrants.

No, im making a list to show the hypocrisy and fake outrage of the right.

I have a few Muslim friends. They’re fine. Give me more of those, although the one guys wife wearing a hijab is goofy. They don’t make their daughter do it, so if it’s just adults fuck it. When I see a poll of Muslims in the us and 20% couldn’t say it’s never ok to suicide bomb I’d say I have a legitimate concern.

No, that's bullshit. Nobody really gave a shit about Muslims by and large, until their beliefs started influencing terrorism in the US.

Thats why i said threads about Sharia and minor abuse, not threads about terrorism.

Since you guys obviously dont care about grown men fondling teens and bringing religion to government..

CNN was interviewing his constituents last night and some of them were like "Even if he did it I'm sure the lord has forgiven him."

Then they interviewed some Pastor who was like "Uhhhh... in order to be forgiven you have to confess your sins, repent and ask for forgiveness and this guy is kind of denying some of this stuff and threatening to sue people."
Good job, pastor.
Kind of feels odd to be praising a pastor for saying what he's supposed to, but these are the times we live in

Thats why i said threads about Sharia and minor abuse, not threads about terrorism.

Since you guys obviously dont care about grown men fondling teens and bringing religion to government..
Which parts of sharia should we adopt and are there any we shouldn’t?

Why would you even feel the need to stand up for Muslims in that regard, though? No matter how you dress it up, deflecting to hypocrisy by some accusers in those instances, would be perceived as a defense of Muslim perversion. The only reason you would even do it, would be to draw an equivalency to lessen the blow on the criticism directed at Muslims.

You can still hate both sides, without picking a side.

Nobody cares about Japanese, Chinese, or European immigrants either. You'd have a better argument with Mexico. But again, it's their perceived actions and effect on the country that causes the ire, not just simply being immigrants.

are you kidding me? or did you mean nobody cares now???

Goto google and type "anti-Japanese immigration posters". Then goto the image tab and peruse through the various selections of vintage posters and vintage satirical cartoons depicting racism against immigrants throughout American history. Repeat for Chinese.

Then guess what... try Irish, Germanic...

Why would you even feel the need to stand up for Muslims in that regard, though? No matter how you dress it up, deflecting to hypocrisy by some accusers in those instances, would be perceived as a defense of Muslim perversion. The only reason you would even do it, would be to draw an equivalency to lessen the blow on the criticism directed at Muslims.

You can still hate both sides, without picking a side.

I dont stand for muslims, i stand for people.

When people start talking about people as if they were vermin i take an issue with that.

are you kidding me? or did you mean nobody cares now???

I thought that was pretty self explanatory. Didn't realize I needed to clarify that I wasn't talking about the entire history of the US.

When people start talking about people as if they were vermin i take an issue with that.

Something tells me you care a bit more when it's a Muslim being demonized, than a Christian.

I thought that was pretty self explanatory. Didn't realize I needed to clarify that I wasn't talking about the entire history of the US.

ok ok.. just making sure you were aware that the US had always been anti-immigration against every wave of immigrants throughout the ages...

carry on...

We have no problem telling Christians they are Nazis when they wanted to stop gay marriage and still fight abortion. Why should we do anything less to people hat kill you for leaving the faith, being gay, or drawing mighty mo? Duck em. Start a broadway musical making fun of Mohammed (let’s not even be creative and just call it the book of Mohamed to make it as identical as possible to the existing Mormon play) and put a Quran covered in dog shit (piss Christ) on display in the finest art museums. If they can’t handle that get the fuck out. That’s the law here. We will not change it for you

We have no problem telling Christians they are Nazis when they wanted to stop gay marriage and still fight abortion. Why should we do anything less to people hat kill you for leaving the faith, being gay, or drawing mighty mo? Duck em. Start a broadway musical making fun of Mohammed (let’s not even be creative and just call it the book of Mohamed to make it as identical as possible to the existing Mormon play) and put a Quran covered in dog shit (piss Christ) on display in the finest art museums. If they can’t handle that get the fuck out. That’s the law here. We will not change it for you

We shouldnt.

But when someone who defends christians attacking gays then attack muslims for their anti-gayness, one can only stop and wonder what their real motives are.

Good job, pastor.
Kind of feels odd to be praising a pastor for saying what he's supposed to, but these are the times we live in

It was on Don Lemon's show and I think Don brought him on to be the opposition because Don started saying

"I grew up Christian and people had to ask foregiveness..."

and the Dude was like "Yup, that's what I just said..."

And Don responded "Oh. Yeah we agree."

It was on Don Lemon's show and I think Don brought him on to be the opposition because Don started saying

"I grew up Christian and people had to ask foregiveness..."

and the Dude was like "Yup, that's what I just said..."

And Don responded "Oh. Yeah we agree."
Yep.
Afaik Moore still has a lead. It's a fucking disgrace that the voters would put tribalism over moral correctness.
They had an ad for the Dem with Republicans in it, asking whether decency matters anymore.

I hope it does but looking at who we elected president, I won't hold my breath.

Back