Elections Roy Moore, GOP candidate for Senate, accused by 4 women of sexual advances when they were ages 14-17

To be fair, we have quite a history in America relating to public bible thumpers telling everyone what to do, then turning out to be sexual freaks......
It does seem to be the most vocal ones

It's almost a lock. The louder someone is who speaks well of legislating morality, the more likely it is that they're shameless hypocrites.
Same goes on most issues.

Al gore is the biggest hypocrite on global warming.

When someone is screaming loudly it's usually for a reason

To be fair, we have quite a history in America relating to public bible thumpers telling everyone what to do, then turning out to be sexual freaks......

To be fair, that's only a reflection of your own wishful thinking.

And, is it worth mentioning Moore has/d a 11 point lead against his Democrat rival, in the most recent polls?

Once again, NO evidence has been presented, and the women themselves haven't shown their faces in public to make the accusation. Every aspect of this story is hear-say.

It's like people haven't caught on to Democrat's dirty tricks, and we'll see if the voters of Alabama will either remember the other ones, or fall for this one.

Well, it is Alabama, so it could go either way.

You are so full of shit.

You know you are also. But since you don't like the guy you will lie about what he was talking about.

It sounds like Catholic priest molestation to me, another man says, interrupting Milo.

Milo:
“And you know what, I’m grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him.”

Other people talk. Oh my God, I can’t handle it, one man says. The next thing in line is going to be pedophilia…says another man.

Milo: “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is attraction to people who don’t have functioning sex organs yet. Who have not gone through puberty. Who are too young to be able (unclear and cut off by others)…That’s not what we are talking about. You don’t understand what pedophilia is if you are saying I’m defending it because I’m certainly not.”

Another man said, “You are advocating for cross generational relationships here, can we be honest about that?”

Milo: “Yeah, I don’t mind admitting that. I think particularly in the gay world and outside the Catholic church, if that’s where some of you want to go with this, I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys.”
Yeah, keep apologizing.

I didn't say one thing about inbreeding.

I said that the social code they have agreed upon, and which cuts against that of the country as a whole, is comparatively racist and pedophilic. That is objectively true. They disproportionately oppose racial justice laws, including the Civil Rights Act, and historically have had the lowest age of consent laws.
Keep defending your daddies. Maybe one days you'll be lucky enough to be molested by them too (as opposed to just unwittingly economically exploited like usual).

Why are the most segregated cities up north

Ummm, because that's not true?

The most segregated cities in America are in the post-industrial Midwest, namely Cleveland, Cincinatti, and St. Louis.

Outside of those, in non-industrial metropolitan areas, the South appears to have the most segregated cities.....which is actually impressive given the larger concentration of black citizens and the longer time for generations to intermingle.

Keep defending your daddies. Maybe one days you'll be lucky enough to be molested by them too (as opposed to just unwittingly economically exploited like usual).

Hmmm, you seem to misunderstand.

I was referring to you defending conservative idols (daddies) who allegedly molest people (molested by them), while tricking you into voting against the economic interest of your country.

Yeah, keep apologizing.
Apologizing?

Are u for real?

U think any fucking teen guy who banged a 20-30 yr old woman would say he was raped? Are u crazy? Or actually been laid? How the F can you judgea guy by what happened to him as a teen? Must ALL male teens(Hetero or Homo) have the feelings you(a virgin) have when it comes to their sexual experiences?

Ummm, because that's not true?

The most segregated cities in America are in the post-industrial Midwest, namely Cleveland, Cincinatti, and St. Louis.

Outside of those, in non-industrial metropolitan areas, the South appears to have the most segregated cities.....which is actually impressive given the larger concentration of black citizens and the longer time for generations to intermingle.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/realestate/the-16-most-segregated-cities-in-america/ss-AAozfco

Hmmm, you seem to misunderstand.

I was referring to you defending conservative idols (daddies) who allegedly molest people (molested by them), while tricking you into voting against the economic interest of your country.
You were being a piece of shit end of story

Apologizing?

Are u for real?

U think any fucking teen guy who banged a 20-30 yr old woman would say he was raped? Are u crazy? Or actually been laid? How the F can you judgea guy by what happened to him as a teen? Must ALL male teens(Hetero or Homo) have the feelings you(a virgin) have when it comes to their sexual experiences?

We aren't criticizing the teenagers, you moron.

We're criticizing the 33 year old men who are having sex with 13 year old boys, and then waxing on its experiential benefits.

Are you for real?

I didn't say one thing about inbreeding.

I said that the social code they have agreed upon, and which cuts against that of the country as a whole, is comparatively racist and pedophilic. That is objectively true. They disproportionately oppose racial justice laws, including the Civil Rights Act, and historically have had the lowest age of consent laws.

Yeah, I mean it's hard to believe that the age of consent used to by 7 and was only raised to 16. Oh wait a minute - that was Delaware. SMDH

To be fair, that's only a reflection of your own wishful thinking.

And, is it worth mentioning Moore has/d a 11 point lead against his Democrat rival, in the most recent polls?

Once again, NO evidence has been presented, and the women themselves haven't shown their faces in public to make the accusation. Every aspect of this story is hear-say.

It's like people haven't caught on to Democrat's dirty tricks, and we'll see if the voters of Alabama will either remember the other ones, or fall for this one.

Well, it is Alabama, so it could go either way.

We've got the Duggars, who used their fame for influence, whilst supporting many christian groups whose goals were to legislate morality. The Duggar family has an incestuous diddler within their clan, and they run their lives based upon the Quiverfull ministry of Bill Gothard, who was ousted from his positions for extremely creepy behavior with dozens of teenagers, over decades.

We've got Ted Haggard, who apparently had enough influence where George W Bush convened with him over the phone every tuesday. Preached against the sinfulness of homosexuality, then was caught snorting meth with a gay prostitute.

We've got Bill O Reilly preaching for decades about how without God, no morals can be had. Not only did he savagely abuse his estranged wife in front of their children, he lost his job after information revealed he had been sexually harassing women for years.

Eddie Long. Long a preacher of morality, and the enforcement of such, was ousted after 4 separate men accused him of sexual misconduct, before he settled with them quietly.

We've got the Catholic Church, nuff said.

Newt Gingrich, a crusader of white christian values, trading out his wives like golf shoes when they get sick, in favor of newer models.

Family values stalwart Mark Sanford, caught having an international affair.

Larry Craig, Mr. wingtip under the stall

Mark Foley, family values member of the Bush cadre, sexually harassing male pages with texts

Lower level politicians like:
Randy Boehning
Steve Wiles
Troy King
Rich Curtis
Glenn Murphy
Dave Dreier
Bruce Barclay
Roy Ashburn
Ed Schrock
Phil Hinkle

Jim Bakker - extremely influential televangelist, caught having an affair and covering it up.

Jimmy Swaggart - Extremely influential televangelist caught multiple times with prostitutes.

Marcus Lamb - Founder of Daystar, one of the largest Christian broadcast networks on Earth, admitting to cheating on his wife and covering it up.

John Paulik - leader of Love Won Out, an anti gay group, caught lurking in gay bars.

Douglas Goodman - one of the most well known preachers in England, caught sexually abusing multiple women.

Don Sherwood - R rep, family values lover, caught with multiple year affair in which he eventually abused the women as well.

David Vitter - R Rep, railed against Bill Clinton on moral grounds, before being found on the list of clientele in the DC madam case.

John Ensign - R Senator from Nevada, ardent moral opponent of Bill Clinton who pushed for impeachment on moral grounds, caught having years long affair

Mark Couder - R Rep, ardent family values, abstinence only pusher, caught in affair

Scott Desjarlais - R Rep, pro lifer, found to have had multiple affairs, and pressured multiple women into abortions.

Dennis Hastert - Former House Speaker - ardent in his moral stance against Bill Clinton whilst pushing for impeachment. Found to be a pedophile.

There are countless other, lesser noted cases. But pray tell, how vivid is my fevered imagination, that I could come up with all these examples of cases that dont exist?

We aren't criticizing the teenagers, you moron.

We're criticizing the 33 year old men who are having sex with 13 year old boys, and then waxing on its experiential benefits.

Are you for real?

You are criticizing the man speaking about his personal teen experience dumb ass

Easy for a 40 yr old virgin to judge others on their teen sexual history.

And are you a teen homosexual? So where do u get off judging him for voicing his experiences?

You are 1 judgemental virgin

You are criticizing the man speaking about his personal teen experience dumb ass

Can you read?

You clearly can't read. The guy is making an overt policy statement about why sex between minors and adults may or may not be permissible and that there shouldn't be a "one size fits all" standard i.e. age of consent.

Easy for a 40 yr old virgin to judge others on their teen sexual history.

And are you a teen homosexual? So where do u get off judging him for voicing his experiences?

You are 1 judgemental virgin

lol, you're really compounding your credibility here with the grade school "ur a virgin!" insults.

Yes, in terms of banging 13 year olds, I am very much a virgin. I have not had sex with a minor since I was myself one.

I have sex with adult women because I don't need undue influence over a prepubescent brain in order to get laid like you, you rapey creep.

We've got the Duggars, who used their fame for influence, whilst supporting many christian groups whose goals were to legislate morality. The Duggar family has an incestuous diddler within their clan, and they run their lives based upon the Quiverfull ministry of Bill Gothard, who was ousted from his positions for extremely creepy behavior with dozens of teenagers, over decades.

We've got Ted Haggard, who apparently had enough influence where George W Bush convened with him over the phone every tuesday. Preached against the sinfulness of homosexuality, then was caught snorting meth with a gay prostitute.

We've got Bill O Reilly preaching for decades about how without God, no morals can be had. Not only did he savagely abuse his estranged wife in front of their children, he lost his job after information revealed he had been sexually harassing women for years.

Eddie Long. Long a preacher of morality, and the enforcement of such, was ousted after 4 separate men accused him of sexual misconduct, before he settled with them quietly.

We've got the Catholic Church, nuff said.

Newt Gingrich, a crusader of white christian values, trading out his wives like golf shoes when they get sick, in favor of newer models.

Family values stalwart Mark Sanford, caught having an international affair.

Larry Craig, Mr. wingtip under the stall

Mark Foley, family values member of the Bush cadre, sexually harassing male pages with texts

Lower level politicians like:
Randy Boehning
Steve Wiles
Troy King
Rich Curtis
Glenn Murphy
Dave Dreier
Bruce Barclay
Roy Ashburn
Ed Schrock
Phil Hinkle

Jim Bakker - extremely influential televangelist, caught having an affair and covering it up.

Jimmy Swaggart - Extremely influential televangelist caught multiple times with prostitutes.

Marcus Lamb - Founder of Daystar, one of the largest Christian broadcast networks on Earth, admitting to cheating on his wife and covering it up.

John Paulik - leader of Love Won Out, an anti gay group, caught lurking in gay bars.

Douglas Goodman - one of the most well known preachers in England, caught sexually abusing multiple women.

Don Sherwood - R rep, family values lover, caught with multiple year affair in which he eventually abused the women as well.

David Vitter - R Rep, railed against Bill Clinton on moral grounds, before being found on the list of clientele in the DC madam case.

John Ensign - R Senator from Nevada, ardent moral opponent of Bill Clinton who pushed for impeachment on moral grounds, caught having years long affair

Mark Couder - R Rep, ardent family values, abstinence only pusher, caught in affair

Scott Desjarlais - R Rep, pro lifer, found to have had multiple affairs, and pressured multiple women into abortions.

Dennis Hastert - Former House Speaker - ardent in his moral stance against Bill Clinton whilst pushing for impeachment. Found to be a pedophile.

There are countless other, lesser noted cases. But pray tell, how vivid is my fevered imagination, that I could come up with all these examples of cases that dont exist?

lol that's fake news, libtard

Can you read?

You clearly can't read. The guy is making an overt policy statement about why sex between minors and adults may or may not be permissible and that there shouldn't be a "one size fits all" standard i.e. age of consent.

lol, you're really compounding your credibility here with the grade school "ur a virgin!" insults.

Yes, in terms of banging 13 year olds, I am very much a virgin. I have not had sex with a minor since I was myself one.

I have sex with adult women because I don't need undue influence over a prepubescent brain in order to get laid like you, you rapey creep.

God. U are truly dumb. And I seriously doubt you have had real life experiences. Judging by your posts you were likely a rich sheltered kid who never had real life experiences.

He was talking about his own life experiences and how it affected him and how it might or might not affect others.

There is no way in hell you can judge an individual for things done to them when they were a teen. But you did because you are a spoiled political dick.

You derailed this shit by even bringing it up.

You are crucifying a Homosexual for discussing his teen past. And also crucifying a religious zealot for accusations made after 40 years.

You're political scum and a spoiled hypocrite

Last edited:
Back