Elections Roy Moore, GOP candidate for Senate, accused by 4 women of sexual advances when they were ages 14-17

What kind of fucktard trolls the malls and high school football games for high school girls to date, then calls the school to call her out of class for a date?

This is a real concern in the legal community: the quality of lawyers/humans coming out of lower tier schools that, if the profession was regulated as tightly as say internal medicine, wouldn't get within a mile of a law degree. Moore happened to actually go to a top 40 school, but did so with the benefit of military history, which lowers the academic standards considerably. But, whereas students from highly ranked schools are overwhelmingly left-leaning, secular, and pragmatic, for schools ranked outside of the top 150 there is a shocking output of subpar lawyers, including substantial numbers of white supremacists.
so in short, far right lawyers went to shitty schools? nice

Rod1 got banned.
giphy.gif

100% the only reason you're pretending not to believe the Moore stuff is that you think assaulting little girls is OK if it's done by a Republican politician.

Yeah, touching little kids like Biden does is absolutely fine....

There's a difference between proof and allegations. Proof of Biden and Franken groping vs allegations against Moore that suddenly come to light 30+ years later. Sorry that common sense eludes you.

Yeah, touching little kids like Biden does is absolutely fine....

There's a difference between proof and allegations. Proof of Biden and Franken groping vs allegations against Moore that suddenly come to light 30+ years later. Sorry that common sense eludes you.

There aren't even any allegations against Biden. And there's no groping in the vids. You're only trying to make those sick accusations because you want to defend an actual child molester because partisanship is more important to you than basic decency.

There aren't even any allegations against Biden. And there's no groping in the vids. You're only trying to make those sick accusations because you want to defend an actual child molester because partisanship is more important to you than basic decency.

PROOF. Until there is PROOF in the Moore case, he's innocent until proven guilty.

You have kids? Would you let Biden grope your kids or start nuzzling them like he does in the pics/vids?

PROOF. Until there is PROOF in the Moore case, he's innocent until proven guilty.

You have kids? Would you let Biden grope your kids or start nuzzling them like he does in the pics/vids?

Right, you need a video (though that can be faked) before you'll believe anything negative about someone with the correct letter next to their name, while 4Chan trolls making a compilation video that includes no sexual conduct at all is enough to convince you that someone with the wrong letter is a pedophile. Hence my point. You're perfectly OK with child molesters as long as it's a Republican politician.

Welp i guess i was unbanned.

I just wanted to say that i am extremely sorry and people are right, that sometimes things get lost in cultural differences. Im sorry if it seemed like i was defending predatory practices that wasn't my intent.

I was trying to explain the difference between statutory rape and another felony that exists in my country but thinking back i guess it came out pretty badly.

Just to be clear though, i wasn't arguing that it wasn't a felony, and Moore´s actions are still a felony that carries prison sentence in my country and most places in the world.

My choice of words was incredibly poor i see that now, also when i said the things i said, i was thinking more of cases like.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...prison-for-relationship-with-student.3450699/

Which are still a felony which carries prison, but i dont think its as serious as rape which i put right next to murder. In the case above for example the teacher would had got 3-5 years if the student or the tutors complained about the teacher, and i would had been doubled to 6-10 because the teacher had a position of authority over the student.

I personally, in no way do i think that minors should be engaging with adults ever from the moral point of view either.

Right, you need a video (though that can be faked) before you'll believe anything negative about someone with the correct letter next to their name, while 4Chan trolls making a compilation video that includes no sexual conduct at all is enough to convince you that someone with the wrong letter is a pedophile. Hence my point. You're perfectly OK with child molesters as long as it's a Republican politician.

You're such a fucking clown. Let me ask again: WOULD YOU LET BIDEN NEAR YOUR KIDS OR GROPE THEM AS HE DOES IN THOSE VIDS/PICS?

You're such a fucking clown. Let me ask again: WOULD YOU LET BIDEN NEAR YOUR KIDS OR GROPE THEM AS HE DOES IN THOSE VIDS/PICS?

Would I let my kid near Biden? Of course. Would I leave her alone with anyone I don't personally know? No.

And it's funny that you're madder at me for opposing child molesters than you are at Moore for molesting children. That says more than anyone else possibly can about what kind of a man you are.

I just wanted to say that i am extremely sorry and people are right, that sometimes things get lost in cultural differences. Im sorry if it seemed like i was defending predatory practices that wasn't my intent.

I was trying to explain the difference between statutory rape and another felony that exists in my country but thinking back i guess it came out pretty badly.

Just to be clear though, i wasn't arguing that it wasn't a felony, and Moore´s actions are still a felony that carries prison sentence in my country and most places in the world.

My choice of words was incredibly poor i see that now, also when i said the things i said, i was thinking more of cases like.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...prison-for-relationship-with-student.3450699/

Which are still a felony which carries prison, but i dont think its as serious as rape which i put right next to murder. In the case above for example the teacher would had got 3-5 years if the student or the tutors complained about the teacher, and i would had been doubled to 6-10 because the teacher had a position of authority over the student.

I personally, in no way do i think that minors should be engaging with adults ever from the moral point of view either.

01dd958173f049e5f55e0a980d71505f3ac7c3bb6f600457cd6a9a760f13059b.jpg

That's good journalism no matter what Trump says.
That was hard to watch....he did his homework on him and it was like he was expecting every move he was gonna make and was ready for them. So much that the guy felt he just had to run from there

That was hard to watch....he did his homework on him and it was like he was expecting every move he was gonna make and was ready for them. So much that the guy felt he just had to run from there
I thought it was great fun to watch a lying shitbag fake pastor get exposed.

what's with the sissy foot apology?

you were trying to make a position on prepubescent vs postpubescent/statuatory sex amiright?

I saw some of the posts, nothing to apologize about. The context is that in the 70's, nobody would even give a shit, and I'de argue that many places in the world dont give a shit to this day, while most would agree that prepubescent is universally looked down upon.

The capacity to consent to sex should be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, not determined by some arbitrary number that varies depending on your latitude.

Why is it that a 17-year-old ophthalmology resident who does surgeries on people's eyes can't consent to sex?

hqdefault.jpg

But if you drive 20 miles west, a 16-year-old who can't pass Algebra I is perfectly capable of providing consent.

Paula-photo-150x150.jpg

Makes zero sense.

The capacity to consent to sex should be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, not determined by some arbitrary number that varies depending on your latitude.

Why is it that a 17-year-old ophthalmology resident who does surgeries on people's eyes can't consent to sex?

hqdefault.jpg

But if you drive 20 miles west, a 16-year-old who can't pass Algebra I is perfectly capable of providing consent.

Paula-photo-150x150.jpg

Makes zero sense.
agree, it's silly as hell.

I remember the time when Jailbait use to be posted all over sherdog, that big hooter girl that would dance the same dance everytime..... it really should be post pubescent vs prepubescent, 16 year olders could be having sex for years

Back