Roy Moore in '97: Drive by shootings are caused by the teaching of evolution in public schools.

Well, considering like 6 out of 10 politicians are lawyers, perhaps we could live without judges as politicians. Dat law vote is over represented.

ahoy Viva,

you keep some oddball hours, my friend.

- IGIT

Dems are panic wrestling. The allegations aren't working, so they fall back on some religious shit he's said? These aren't the only comments that are surfacing. They're going all out with comments he's said on homosexuals, Muslims, and generally things that people from Alabama don't find appalling.

My God, Dems. They're probably giving him more votes with this shit. If you find a video of Moore stating something like "God is bullshit", go with that one. The whole "Muslims are evil", "Homosexuality is an abomination" shit, ain't gonna do shit to him in Bama. Idiots.

Religious shit is a big deal for roy moore. He had to be removed from office because he was incapable of following the law. Twice.

Religious shit is a big deal for roy moore. He had to be removed from office because he was incapable of following the law. Twice.

I'm just saying it's a dumb strategy to attack his extremely religious views. It's Bama. Libs are basically promoting him by going down that route. They gotta step outta their bubble once in a while, and realize not everyone is a progressive from LA.

"Moore doesn't like homosexuals and Muslims, and thinks the theory of evolution is nonsense!"

Boy, that'll really enrage those Bamers.

Dems are panic wrestling. The allegations aren't working, so they fall back on some religious shit he's said? These aren't the only comments that are surfacing. They're going all out with comments he's said on homosexuals, Muslims, and generally things that people from Alabama don't find appalling.

My God, Dems. They're probably giving him more votes with this shit. If you find a video of Moore stating something like "God is bullshit", go with that one. The whole "Muslims are evil", "Homosexuality is an abomination" shit, ain't gonna do shit to him in Bama. Idiots.
Panic Wrestling. That's my line

I'm just saying it's a dumb strategy to attack his extremely religious views. It's Bama. Libs are basically promoting him by going down that route. They gotta step outta their bubble once in a while, and realize not everyone is a progressive from LA.

"Moore doesn't like homosexuals and Muslims, and thinks the theory of evolution is nonsense!"

Boy, that'll really enrage those Bamers.

But Moore isn't just working in Bama now. He's on the National Stage.

hHis batshit craziness might not hurt him down there but when he approaches another Senator from some purple state to sponsor legislation that guys voters are going to react with "You're cosponsoring legislation with the guy who's blaming drive by shootings on Charles Darwin?"

IT's important all Americans realize how crazy this guy is.

I want to go to 3rd shift, so I can become really strange.

even_possible_aliens.gif

But Moore isn't just working in Bama now. He's on the National Stage.

He's still being elected by Bamians though.

It's a short sighted, echo chamberish strategy, by the Dems. Oh' no, he's a crazy religious dude! Alabama, how does this not upset you?

Like, really? Who do they think they're talking to?

His batshit craziness might not hurt him down there but when he approaches another Senator from some purple state to sponsor legislation that guys voters are going to react with "You're cosponsoring legislation with the guy who's blaming drive by shootings on Charles Darwin?"

You're putting too much stock into what politicians personally think of one another. The vote won't come to what Moore believes. People already know. They vote with the party 99% of time, which is why the Reps don't give a fuck about Moore's scandals. He's just another "yes" vote for their agenda.

It's important all Americans realize how crazy this guy is.

Once he's elected, he'll just fade into the background with the rest. He's a movie of the week.

He's still being elected by Bamians though.

It's a short sighted, echo chamberish strategy, by the Dems. Oh' no, he's a crazy religious dude! Alabama, how does this not upset you?

Like, really? Who do they think they're talking to?

You're putting too much stock into what politicians personally think of one another. The vote won't come to what Moore believes. People already know. They vote with the party 99% of time, which is why the Reps don't give a fuck about Moore's scandals. He's just another "yes" vote for their agenda.

Once he's elected, he'll just fade into the background with the rest. He's a movie of the week.

My Senator (Pat Toomey) is pretty hardcore conservative and he's still saying Moore should step aside when asked. This guy is going to be toxic on the national stage.

My Senator (Pat Toomey) is pretty hardcore conservative and he's still saying Moore should step aside when asked. This guy is going to be toxic on the national stage.

Yeah, I'm sure he has the same conviction as Ted Cruz. It's all posturing. Once he's in there, you won't hear a peep about him from these so called crusaders.

Yeah, I'm sure he has the same conviction as Ted Cruz. It's all posturing. Once he's in there, you won't hear a peep about him from these so called crusaders.

Until Moore tries to work on legislation with somebody.

Back