Rumored Roy Nelson to face Mirko Cro Cop at Bellator 217

Rematches against Mir and Fedor with a Sergei fight inbetween. Crocop retires on a high note with a rematch against Gonzaga in Rizin NY eve 2020.

Rematches against Mir and Fedor with a Sergei fight inbetween. Crocop retires on a high note with a rematch against Gonzaga in Rizin NY eve 2020.

What about a rematch with this guy?

SUzyJNb.gif

I would love to see mirko vs Sergei. A great fight that has intrigued me since it never happened in pride.

Go on 5 years at the helm of Bellator and Scott Coker and his staff is still putting these types of past their prime fights together. But somehow have managed not to give a 5-0 in Bellator, Bobby Lashley, a fight in Bellator since October 2016. Yet making sure to release a media statement that Bobby Lashley is still under contract with Bellator when he signed with the WWE and made sure to add the announcement that his Bellator contract supersedes is WWE contract. So if that is the case, put Bobby Lashley in a fight in the Bellator cage. If he loses, he loses. If he wins, then better for Bellator.
Notice all of the people in here talking about Crocop and how they wanna see him fight. You can see similar posts in thread after thread in this sub forum. The only person here talking about wanting to see Bobby Lashley fight is you. And not just today, pretty much all of the time. Surprised you didn't say Justin Wren.

You seem to be fixed on being unhappy that you don't get what you want. That happens to the rest of us fans too, but we don't dwell on it. We are happy that we get what we do.

You're like a refugee from the Heavies, bitching about Ferg/Khabib. We generally don't do that here. It's mostly just you. The people who run the orgs do what they want. We don't have any say. Enjoy what you get, or understand that you sound like a titty baby bc you don't get what you want.

Anyway, cheers bud. I've grown to accept that you are who you are, and you're still one of us. You still actually watch fights, and not just main card UFCs. I can respect that. It's what every fan of the sport should do. But, goddamn dude, give it a rest. Your schtick is as old as Moses. Enjoy what you get.

For the record, I've always liked Lashley, and I'd be down to see him fight. But I'd rather watch Crocop fight other old ass fighters. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.

I hope they both retire soon, and for good.
Tito can say what he wants but he will fight a few more times IMO. Heck, I really believe he will go for the Bellator HW title. Bader rematch as Tito can claim I beat the champ and Fedor whom I think Tito can beat at this point of Fedor's career (this statement is going to piss people off but I think he can).

Why? He already avenged that loss and Gonzaga is kinda missed atm

Honestly........................If your wasting the time of getting CroCop in the Bellator Cage the only fight they should be putting together is Fedor vs CroCop

Going with Mirko here...

Hunt is a free agent now...Bellator will probably sign him too...

So...
Hunt x CroCop 3
Fedor x CroCop 2
Mir x CroCop 2
Kongo x CroCop 2

Honestly........................If your wasting the time of getting CroCop in the Bellator Cage the only fight they should be putting together is Fedor vs CroCop
It is pretty close to happening. Cro Cop and Fedor both have fights that 20+ days apart. Cro Cop beats Nelson and most likely expect Bader to win which puts them on the same path to a rematch.

First destroy Nelson then Sergei and finally Fedor, after that a real retirement!!

Back