RTC presents the Summerslam prediction thread.

I don't mind RTC, @lakersfan45 is my boy and @Rebelfett is my onling advisor for my kid's wrestling. I would also like to smoke some roman greens with lakersfan

I don't mind RTC, @lakersfan45 is my boy and @Rebelfett is my onling advisor for my kid's wrestling. I would also like to smoke some roman greens with lakersfan
One day in the past fire fire future present we will drink room temp vodka and smoke some Roman greens while listening to brittny spears and watching Roman reigns clips

Why keep shit in the fridge if It doesn't spoil? Pepsi still gonna be Pepsi at room temperature
Most Americans have a preconceived idea that beverages need to be served from the fridge. We at the #RTC are on a campaign to civilize and educate against that notion

Most Americans have a preconceived idea that beverages need to be served from the fridge. We at the #RTC are on a campaign to civilize and educate against that notion

Why don't you keep it in a cupboard like a rational European? Cola, soda, water, packaged fruit juice, beer, ain't going to spoil. Only thing you need to keep cool are unpasteurized products like fresh fruit juice and dairy products.

You're throwing away the money you spent on energy to cool your shit. I've got tons of liquid in a room temperature cupboard including beer. Goes into fridge for cooling before drinking.

Why don't you keep it in a cupboard like a rational European? Cola, soda, water, packaged fruit juice, beer, ain't going to spoil. Only thing you need to keep cool are unpasteurized products like fresh fruit juice and dairy products.

You're throwing away the money you spent on energy to cool your shit. I've got tons of liquid in a room temperature cupboard including beer. Goes into fridge for cooling before drinking.
It's not me. Other Americans do that. #rtc is all about room temp products. Room Temp Cavaliers 4 life!!!!
@lakersfan45 @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ

Lol we aren't Neanderthals we either put it in fridge then allow it to equilibrium before we drink or we leave it in cupboard and pour over ice. What you are describing is strauhf savage

Lol we aren't Neanderthals we either put it in fridge then allow it to equilibrium before we drink or we leave it in cupboard and pour over ice. What you are describing is strauhf savage

Weird ass Europeans!

Predictions:
New day
Roman (throws up in mouth)
Neville
Gross
Banks
Nakamura
P1
Orton
Big show
Wyatt
Cena
Shaemus/ Cesaro

@Rebelfett calendar up way th the expansion. I fave it thumbs up. Do you give a thumbs up?

RTCC for life.
6fe.gif

Back