Ruben Report- left leaning guest "the left is now a movement against working class people"

Yep. These neo leftists are absolute lunatics. Mentally unstable drones. Kinda scary in packs.

You keep telling yourself that and then let the GOP buttfuck you again and again and again.

Some people will never learn......

Ruben is great but he's definitely a conservative.

Liberals just can't accept the fact that there are gays and minorities on the right.

Whataboutism.

Republicans have to convince you that both parties are the same to hide the fact that they're repugnant wastes of space with no morals or backbone. That's why all the propaganda exists, that's why the "But Hillary" exists, that's why they have to cry and bitch and obstruct to get their agenda through. If any of their base had an ounce of critical thinking skills, they'd be the modern day Whigs.

"But Hilary" exists because she's a crook. You'd know that if you read through the wikileaks dump but obviously you haven't.

"But Hilary" exists because she's a crook. You'd know that if you read through the wikileaks dump but obviously you haven't.

Yeah okay, and that tax cut is gonna trickle down.

Like I said, lack of critical thinking skills. Keep waiting on locking her up like ya boy Dolan said though, you're surely dumb enough to believe that shit.

As far as the left being against the working class. Yeah HRC was big time, but truthfully I think the big players in both parties either just use the working class when it suits them or outright ignore them.

Hard to imagine what policies of Clinton you think were "against the working class." I guess I'll ask, but I expect no response.

Like I said, lack of critical thinking skills. Keep waiting on locking her up like ya boy Dolan said though, you're surely dumb enough to believe that shit.

I don't neccesarily agree with the tax plan either but that doesn't excuse the other side for all the shady shit they've done.

I used to lean far more left than I do now, I've looked at this from both sides. Stop assuming everyone who hates the Democrats is automatically a nazi.

I don't neccesarily agree with the tax plan either but that doesn't excuse the other side for all the shady shit they've done.

I used to lean far more left than I do now, I've looked at this from both sides. Stop assuming everyone who hates the Democrats is automatically a nazi.

If I thought you were a nazi, i'd call you a nazi. The simple fact that you can't come to terms with the reality that Clinton has been run through the ringer with literally nothing being pinned on her, and then jump to "stop calling me a Nazi!1!1!1!!!" basically solidifies you as someone who desperately needs whataboutism to deal with that crushing cognitive dissonance rubbing its dick on your face.

I bet you have something to say about Pizzagate or Uranium One too, go on, let's hear it. Get it out of your system. Both sides are the same am I right?

You send me your tax return since it’s evil

Hard to imagine what policies of Clinton you think were "against the working class." I guess I'll ask, but I expect no response.

Is this a joke? Most minorities are working class. If you keep bringing low skilled labour into the country those jobs will be taken by immigrants. People don't automatically move up the ladder because you bring new people in. The democrats are importing their voter base at this point.

And if you don't believe she's pro immigration and for open borders then you haven't read her emails from wikileaks.

Can you point to something in the wikileaks dump that was specifically criminal?

If I thought you were a nazi, i'd call you a nazi. The simple fact that you can't come to terms with the reality that Clinton has been run through the ringer with literally nothing being pinned on her, and then jump to "stop calling me a Nazi!1!1!1!!!" basically solidifies you as someone who desperately needs whataboutism to deal with that crushing cognitive dissonance rubbing its dick on your face.

I bet you have something to say about Pizzagate or Uranium One too, go on, let's hear it. Get it out of your system. Both sides are the same am I right?

I'm not arguing with someone who hasn't done any research on their own. Sitting on the couch flipping through CNN and Colbert doesn't count as research you moron.

Is this a joke? Most minorities are working class. If you keep bringing low skilled labour into the country those jobs will be taken by immigrants. People don't automatically move up the ladder because you bring new people in. The democrats are importing their voter base at this point.

And if you don't believe she's pro immigration and for open borders then you haven't read her emails from wikileaks.

The current immigration policy was set by George Bush Sr, a popular Republican, you might have heard of him.

The immigration policy hasn't changed under Trump.

This is really poorly thought-out on many levels. Immigration is a positive for low-skilled workers, Democrats are not importing their voter base (what percentage of their voters do you think are immigrants?), Clinton had plans to bring in more high-skilled immigration, she wasn't for open borders, etc.

But that does show the kind of nuttery necessary to think that she had an anti-working class agenda so thanks for trying.

I'm not arguing with someone who hasn't done any research on their own. Sitting on the couch flipping through CNN and Colbert doesn't count as research you moron.

Hillary is a crook, but she can't catch a criminal charge at all. Not a single one, even though ya boy Dolan said it was gonna be the FIRST thing he did when he got into office.

You can't point to a single damn thing that she did illegally, but I'm supposed to buy that you're just "calling out both sides". Lol, get the fuck outta here. And let me guess, you also coincidentally think that Trump is the most popular president ever and that his whole circle pleading guilty to forgetting meeting those pesky Russians is a big batch of nothing too.

I'm not defending Flynn but you have nothing on Trump. Unless Russia literally changed the vote totals you're chasing an imaginary crime.

It's ok, you'll have another seven years to try to figure this out.

OH HO HO, COLOR ME FUCKING SURPRISED.

<puh-lease75>

Ugh, I can't believe I used to watch that fucker (Rubin). I honestly have more respect for open reactionaries than I do for disingenuous pricks like him.

Hillary is a crook, but she can't catch a criminal charge at all. Not a single one, even though ya boy Dolan said it was gonna be the FIRST thing he did when he got into office.

You can't point to a single damn thing that she did illegally, but I'm supposed to buy that you're just "calling out both sides". Lol, get the fuck outta here. And let me guess, you also coincidentally think that Trump is the most popular president ever and that his whole circle pleading guilty to forgetting meeting those pesky Russians is a big batch of nothing too.

EVERYONE has met with Russians you fucking mongloid. The Democrats have met with Russians. Trump had every right to meet with them. Stop with this Russia shit.

The fact that you're blowing your whole wad on Russian collusion and completely ignoring the shit she did regarding deleting emails, screwing Bernie over, admitting to wanting open borders, etc etc etc shows that you're taking sides.

Until proof comes out that Trump did anything wrong you have NOTHING.

This is really poorly thought-out on many levels. Immigration is a positive for low-skilled workers, Democrats are not importing their voter base (what percentage of their voters do you think are immigrants?), Clinton had plans to bring in more high-skilled immigration, she wasn't for open borders, etc.

But that does show the kind of nuttery necessary to think that she had an anti-working class agenda so thanks for trying.

Immigration is not positive for low skilled workers, it's positive for the business owners. If there are more workers than jobs you can pay less per hour because people are desperate.

I'm just going to leave this video here because it briefly goes over 10 things that were found in those emails. I know most of you will disregard it because it's Crowder but the emails are legit.
In fact #1 on that list is an email explicity saying "I want open borders"

Rubin is Koch funded and not left by any metric. He is a centrist mediocrity

Immigration is not positive for low skilled workers, it's positive for the business owners. If there are more workers than jobs you can pay less per hour because people are desperate.

No, doesn't work that way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lump_of_labour_fallacy

I'm just going to leave this video here because it briefly goes over 10 things that were found in those emails. I know most of you will disregard it because it's Crowder but the emails are legit.
In fact #1 on that list is an email explicity saying "I want open borders"

Referring to energy rather than people. And there were no proposals to open borders.

Back