Rudy Giuliani joins Trump's Legal Team...

Pathetic, That scumbag Rudy has been all about cashing in and Demagoguing ever since 9/11.

Rudy is a great man that turned NYC around. Being there pre and post Rudy I saw first hand what he did. He also severly screwed the mafia which is great as well.

Rudy is a great man that turned NYC around. Being there pre and post Rudy I saw first hand what he did. He also severly screwed the mafia which is great as well.

Rudy Giuliani screwing the mafia makes sense, since the Trump administration sure looks like a bastard child of that affair.

He was right though. So either he had the insider info he was claiming to have or he's clairvoyant.

Right about what. That interview was after the Comey debacle

He wasn't the only one claiming rank and file agents were pissed off at being hamstrung in the investigation

It's funny that the most hardcore hacks' defense of Rudy here is that he was lying. For fuck's sake, don't any of you guys care about honor? Even a little?

Anyway, Trump's hiring criteria for lawyers is quite strange. Has very little to do with actual lawyerin' skills and a lot to do with personal loyalty.

Lol. How'd I defend him. U guys are literally crazy. I said I think he's lying. It's almost as if u didn't even read my post. Or are so gad damn blind that u took me insulting the guy as a defense. It's like your politics can't let u see things straight

I don't like Rudy. Jesus Christ

Sometimes Trump reminds me a bit of Dan Snyder back in the early 2000's when he was just hiring useless players to play for the Redskins based on their name recognition.

Do any of the people claiming that Rudy had leaked info of Comey coming out actually have an interview of Rudy saying he had that particular info?

There is a difference between an Agent telling someone they are being obstructed by Management and someone leaking actual info

Sometimes Trump reminds me a bit of Dan Snyder back in the early 2000's when he was just hiring useless players to play for the Redskins based on their name recognition.

Do not remind me of those dark, dark days.

Do any of the people claiming that Rudy had leaked info of Comey coming out actually have an interview of Rudy saying he had that particular info?

There is a difference between an Agent telling someone they are being obstructed by Management and someone leaking actual info
If only we could find such an obscure gem...

Was Scott Baio not available?
Or Pesci
giphy.gif

If only we could find such an obscure gem...
You guys keep posting that. It's NOT him talking about Comey. It's extremely dishonest to post something like that and then act as if it's something else

He's speaking of disgruntled agents. He's not speaking of Comey coming out. So in other words I asked if anyone had him talking of Comey coming forward and u posted the same clip that DOES NOT show it

I mean if Rudy wants to step into the lion's mouth, I'm not gonna stop him. You wanna talk "fixers"? He's a fixer. I'm going to sit back and enjoy as their entire shady history comes roaring back in the media, and this time the revelations won't be spread out over a couple of decades, diluting the impact.

You guys keep posting that. It's NOT him talking about Comey. It's extremely dishonest to post something like that and then act as if it's something else

He's speaking of disgruntled agents. He's not speaking of Comey coming out. So in other words I asked if anyone had him talking of Comey coming forward and u posted the same clip that DOES NOT show it
Is anybody saying he's talking about Comey? He's talking about disgruntled NY FBI agents who were going to leak information about the investigation which forced Comey to release the letter instead.

Rudy was trying to leak e-mails from agents in the NY Field office.

When Comey realized what happened he tried to get out in front of the story to protect the FBI

Is anybody saying he's talking about Comey? He's talking about disgruntled NY FBI agents who were going to leak information about the investigation which forced Comey to release the letter instead.
Read the beginning of the thread

Rudy was trying to leak e-mails from agents in the NY Field office.

When Comey realized what happened he tried to get out in front of the story to protect the FBI
Wait. So now Rudy did not leak? U guys and your logic gymnastics

Saying you know disgruntled FBI agents is not leaking.

Once again to Madmick. I asked where is the evidence Guliani knew Comey was coming out? What u posted has nothing to do with that.

Seems people do not understand what leaking actually is

Back