Rudy Giuliani joins Trump's Legal Team...

It's also amazing War roomers have no clue why Rudy was brought on

Here's a hint. It had to do with the Cohen case location

Rudy was trying to leak e-mails from agents in the NY Field office.

When Comey realized what happened he tried to get out in front of the story to protect the FBI

But I thought all the agents were happy with Comey? Isn't that what he and McCabe said? That moral was high. But not high enough that the agents on the case were willing to out there boss for supposedly not allowing them to do their jobs

Wait. So now Rudy did not leak? U guys and your logic gymnastics

Saying you know disgruntled FBI agents is not leaking.

Once again to Madmick. I asked where is the evidence Guliani knew Comey was coming out? What u posted has nothing to do with that.

Seems people do not understand what leaking actually is

<Huh2>

Ok. Homework time

Post what he ACTUALLY leaked. Post the documents, names or whatever it was he leaked

Talking about pissed off agents is not leaking

So just post what it was he leaked

Ok. Homework time

Post what he ACTUALLY leaked. Post the documents, names or whatever it was he leaked

I still can't believe that time in this thread where someone accused you of defending Rudy... lol

I still can't believe that time in this thread where someone accused you of defending Rudy... lol

I'm not defending him. I think he was LYING or at least exaggerating about the supposed agents

I'm asking for proof of what he's being accused of. And none is being supplied. So I'll just take it that the first page of this thread was just a bunch of war roomers making shit up

Ok. Homework time

I don't believe anybody is saying he leaked - but he was party to leaked information. FBI was illegally leaking him information - of which Trump is selectively on the war path about - and he ran to the media to brag about the leaks he was hearing and what was coming.

If Giuliani is the stand up law and order man he pretends to be and those on the right claim he is - why didn't he report the names of the agents leaking to him? If anybody knows any FBI personally, they know they are very tightlipped about any case they're working on, even to their wives and BFF's. Because it's treated as serious shit in the FBI.

I don't believe anybody is saying he leaked - but he was party to leaked information. FBI was illegally leaking him information - of which Trump is selectively on the war path about - and he ran to the media to brag about the leaks he was hearing and what was coming.

If Giuliani is the stand up law and order man he pretends to be and those on the right claim he is - why didn't he report the names of the agents leaking to him? If anybody knows any FBI personally, they know they are very tightlipped about any case they're working on, even to their wives and BFF's. Because it's treated as serious shit in the FBI.

WHAT DID HE LEAK!! Stop dancing around it. The first page is full of accusations he leaked

He did not leak. He talked of disgruntled agents pissed they were not being able to do their jobs. That's not leaking.

You even had a poster say he couldn't be confirmed because he was a leaked

Also. If an agent sees his superiors doing something wrong and comes forward. Would he be a leaker or a whistleblower

I'm not defending him. I think he was LYING or at least exaggerating about the supposed agents

That's defending him against the accusation that he leaked though. Why are you so resistant to admitting that you've got Rudy's back on this one?

That's defending him against the accusation that he leaked though. Why are you so resistant to admitting that you've got Rudy's back on this one?

Lol. I said I think he's lying

It's not defending. It's saying accusing ANYONE of something without proof is wrong. If u classify that as defending on an issue then cool. I am then

Now once again... Were all the accusations on the first page made up Bullshit? Sure seems like it

BTW, Rudy is a Neocon Asshole. But even assholes should not be accused of shit they didn't do

Dat attorney client privilege

giphy.gif
Right wingers normalizing degeneracy again.

Back