Rules and Youtube Channels?

badascan

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is it against the rules to post/promote our youtube channels? I have a non monetized music channel with non original music... can i share it and be within the forum guidelines?

*Edit: I skimmed the rules and it doesn't appear to be in violation...

Last edited:
When you say "non original music" you mean someone else's, not your own?

We have a general rule against advertising/promoting a poster's personal off-site content:

[*]Advertising: Posting or private messaging to sell, buy, or trade products or services, links to auctions, affiliate links, links to promote personal or commercial websites, blogs, other forums and so forth is not allowed anywhere without explicit permission.

When you say "non original music" you mean someone else's, not your own?

We have a general rule against advertising/promoting a poster's personal off-site content:

[*]Advertising: Posting or private messaging to sell, buy, or trade products or services, links to auctions, affiliate links, links to promote personal or commercial websites, blogs, other forums and so forth is not allowed anywhere without explicit permission.
my channel is just videos of records i own playing on my record player... i created it to share some of the more rare records i own and to share the music i love...

Back