Rules for the Next President after Trump

TS, do people like you ever get tired of whining?

Deadbeat? Moi? Try harder. But you're smarter than Warren Buffett right? Uh, probably not.
The fuck does Warren Buffet have to do with my tax rate? So you're a raging success here, but something has got to change?
<JagsKiddingMe>
giphy.gif

GIve as much of your money as you want and then GO AWAY. Stop trying to tell everyone else what to do with their money.

The fuck does Warren Buffet have to do with my tax rate? So you're a raging success here, but something has got to change?
<JagsKiddingMe>
giphy.gif

GIve as much of your money as you want and then GO AWAY. Stop trying to tell everyone else what to do with their money.
Because even he has stated how it's the rich that are getting richer. But be happy with your temporary tax break, I'm sure it'll do a lot for you, at least pay for your health insurance right?

And it's not giving away money unless you count corruption. Where do you think money for the military and infrastructure is going to come from? If you were a real patriot you'd get a better job to help MAGA. Or you'd blow millions of tax dollars so you can patronize your own business and spend every weekend playing golf. :rolleyes:

Because even he has stated how it's the rich that are getting richer. But be happy with your temporary tax break, I'm sure it'll do a lot for you, at least pay for your health insurance right?

And it's not giving away money unless you count corruption. Where do you think money for the military and infrastructure is going to come from? If you were a real patriot you'd get a better job to help MAGA. Or you'd blow millions of tax dollars so you can patronize your own business and spend every weekend playing golf. :rolleyes:
Yes, my tax break is pretty even with the cover of buying health insurance that I have yet to use. Great that you're now pro-military spending. You can now shut the fuck up about that. I'm 35 , so I've paid around a million in taxes. Do you think I've taken out a million in services?

New rules.

All the shit the left did to Trump is the same that will done to the next Democratic president. Plus the bar may get raised even more.

So basicly it's fuck any kind of civility any more and fuck over the other side any way possible if you lose.

The democrats will bitch about it and try and say they never did anything like that but as is normal it will be a lie.

Welcome to the future.

Didn't that happen the whole Obama administration?

Yes, my tax break is pretty even with the cover of buying health insurance that I have yet to use. Great that you're now pro-military spending. You can now shut the fuck up about that. I'm 35 , so I've paid around a million in taxes. Do you think I've taken out a million in services?
It's not what your country can do for you. It's what you can do for your country.

It's not what your country can do for you. It's what you can do for your country.
Kind of what voting is for, right? I run a business and make decent money and pay my emplyees well, so please stop calling me racist and a moron who doesn't know how my money is spent when nothing is wrong here.

Really it's nothing new for a president to make creepy sex comments about his own daughter?
it's nothing new to be sued thousands of times?
it's nothing new to run a scam university?
No, all presidents are pieces of shit, it's been that way since day one

After Donald Trumps Presidency just a few of the new rules for the next President:

He will be perfectly free to lie at a rate that was previously unheard of is just par for the course
Making creepy sexual comments about his own daughter should not be a problem
Call female politicians nasty personal names is just fine
Call anybody who disagrees with him nasty personal names is acceptable
Get sued thousands of times will not be a big deal
Spending hours everyday on twitter tweeting lies, exaggerations and insults is fine way for a President to spend his time

Can anybody else come up with new rules fro the next President after Trump.

He will get to fly home every weekend.
"I don't know, but people are saying." is an acceptable way to spread rumors.

Last edited:
Illegal immigration is down, my taxes are lowered, a constitutionalist is in the SCOTUS instead of a left wing political activist, employment is good, economy is good, N Korea is backing down. Wait, that hunk of shit had 2 scoops of ice cream and I don't like his tweets. Nevermind, impeach.

He has also done a great job of increasing the debt by a trillion dollars. And those tax cuts you got are temporary and will automatically sunset in a few years while the corporate ones are permanent.

Things are looking positive on the NK front but I have real doubts about anything important happening. Not because of the President but because of NK.

Trump lost the popular vote by only California, in which 40% of households don't speak the national language.

1 - Not speaking English at home and not speaking English are 2 different things. Many very capable English speakers speak a different language at home.

2 - The number for Texas is 36%

Oh no. College educated guy makes a typo. Uneducated comes to post meme
You love me Zebby. I don't see you pointing fingers at your boy Homer when he corrects typos. Also, saying your college educated doesn't really mean shit to me. I have two degrees, one to shit on and the other to cover it up with.

After Donald Trumps Presidency just a few of the new rules for the next President:

He will be perfectly free to lie at a rate that was previously unheard of is just par for the course
Making creepy sexual comments about his own daughter should not be a problem
Call female politicians nasty personal names is just fine
Call anybody who disagrees with him nasty personal names is acceptable
Get sued thousands of times will not be a big deal
Spending hours everyday on twitter tweeting lies, exaggerations and insults is fine way for a President to spend his time

Can anybody else come up with new rules fro the next President after Trump.

He can behead a terrorist in the oval office.

Back