Rumble in the Bronx

AlexDB9

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This will forever be one of my favorite Jackie Chan movies, in fact, it was the movie that introduced me to him. The stunts he pulled in this movie were nuts and I couldn't believe it was actually him until they show him in the credits breaking his ankle and then continuing to film with it messed up.

Watching now holy shit the fights are still cool but the dialogue is fucking cringeworthy. I can't get enough of Danny "Myy Cushion" and "You're number ONE!"

Either way one of the best JC movies ever made in my opinion

I love the stunt where he runs up a chain link fence and the corner of a building which is at a right angle to said fence.

I remember the blooper reel had Jackie in a cast on his foot that was painted to look like his shoe. Broken foot or whatever that was didn't stop him from doing his thang.

It was my first Azn martial arts film and shit was amazing. Couldn't believe what I was seeing

Wheelchair kid was legendary as well

How could you not like this?

It was my first Azn martial arts film and shit was amazing. Couldn't believe what I was seeing
but it had no tranny's bro...

I remember the blooper reel had Jackie in a cast on his foot that was painted to look like his shoe. Broken foot or whatever that was didn't stop him from doing his thang.
yes it was a broken foot...

this is my favorite jackie chan movie, just amazing. although sometimes drunken master is my favorite, both are so good it's really hard to pick one over the other.

When he leapt onto the hovercraft I think. Legendary martial artist, best movies with a great team.

Wow the 'where are they now' is very sad....I had no idea the Tony character died in a freak accident on set a la Brandon Lee.....In a "The Crow" themed show no less

Saw it when it first came out. I remember it being pretty good. The wood chipper scene stuck in my head as a kid.

This was my 1st Jackie Chan movie as well. The guy has balls of steel to do some of the stunts he pulls off in this movie. Fan for life.

I had only recently become a fan of his after I caught "Armour of the Gods" late night on television, which was epic. The first real asian martial arts movie I saw.

Rumble was the first of his I saw in the Cinema. Loved it.

Last edited:
You mean Rumble in Vancouver?

My first Jackie Chan movie I was like who the fuck is this guy great movie.

Back