Rumble Johnson is 250lbs Lookin Huge

Does he? Overeem finished JDS with one punch, Rumble couldn't finish Arlovski when he had him hurt.

Rumble hits hard no doubt but I think theres a case he hits hard for a LHW in an era without many power punchers.

You know if my dick was in your mouth!

Overeem vs JDS was an early stoppage. JDS was clear as the blue sky after that knock down.

Rumble couldn't finish Arlovski in his first HW fight ever, and that was before Arlovski's chin started to detoriate.

Other than that Rumble did physical harm to Arlovski, he broke his jaw.

""Rumble" went on to win a unanimous decision (see it here) over the former 265-pound Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) titleholder in what was Johnson's first bout in the land of the big men. The loss snapped Arlovski's four-fight winning streak and sent him to the sidelines -- and operating room -- to get his mug fixed."

https://www.mmamania.com/2013/3/28/4157150/andrei-arlovski-camp-njsac-broken-jaw-wsof-2-mma

Like in this video "he is a monster"!

In what way does he look big in that pic? He looks like he always does just a bit softer. He's a big guy, yes, but it's not like he has turned into Lesnar.

wow his arm color looks so messed up in those pics

HAHAHAHAHAHA the posts in this thread are killing me LMAO

He shouldn't be fighting heavier than 235lbs, to be "in shape". Its not like he is 6'5 or something...this is just being semi-retired and getting fat.

Not sure what your point is. Obviously rumble cut down to 170. He failed at it multiple times actually. I'd say he probably gained 40 lbs of lean muscle. But still I'm not sure what this has to do with having visible abs.
I reckon he probably cut from close to 200 when fighting at 170. Do some weight lifting and turn down the cardio and it isn't crazy to go up to 230 and look like that. He still carried some fat on him unlike Overeem

Despite being thick,he still looks explosive while retaining enough tightness.

Despite being thick,he still looks explosive while retaining enough tightness.

Rumble could easily be champ again... he's probably top 3 most athletic athletes to ever compete in UFC the reason rumble loses is because his problem is mentally . If he doesn't KO u in the first rd or put in adversity he seems to not try as hard If he can maybe go to a sports psychologist or correct some small things in his mind he can easily be champ again easily .

The only one I see maybe more athletic then Johnson is Francis Ngannou and Yoel Romero
Sorry man but I don't see it happening. Could I be wrong? Sure. But time and time again we have seen Rumble crumble when it mattered the most and he failed each time.

I guess this chart needs an update lol

BPnbvfz.jpg
The fact he has abs from 170 to 230 just is not fair.

Him against Francis Ngannou or Derrick Lewis has to happen would be an absolute BANGER
Yeah... but i still feel it would be better for Rumble to stay at 205... these guys are bigger than him and can hurt him as well

Yeah... but i still feel it would be better for Rumble to stay at 205... these guys are bigger than him and can hurt him as well

His speed could help him tho he'd prob be one of the faster HW and still pack lots of power

Back