Rumble Johnson is 250lbs Lookin Huge

Arlovski was KO/TKO'd more times BEFORE he fought AJ than after
These Ko/tko: Arlowski: Fedor+ Rogers+ Kharitonov

Rothwell, Roy Nelson and TRT Antônio Silva also hit pretty hard at the time and Arlowski could take their shots so ?????

who has KO:d/TKO most opponenets the last 3 years Rumble or Overeem, measured by percentage/opponent?

Both are great strikers, I don't have anything against any of em.

I think Mark Hunt is the only fighter can measure himself with Rumble hwne it cmes to one punch KO power

Last edited:
is it safe to talk about the shape of Rumble's head?

Am I the only one who thinks he just looks like normal off season Rumble ? He's still going to be a small HW. I think he could have a good career at HW, I'd like to see him beat a few lower guys before getting a big name. Maybe after two fights give him Browne or AA rematch.

Rumble would destroy so many HW's and LHW's. I wish he never took any time off he's getting older.

Jesus Christ. I know its been said a million times before, but how he ever made 170 blows my fucking mind.

I can't believe he used to be in the same weight class as Mike Perry

FrP4Din.jpg
Maybe we can see them in an open weight fight one day...we can hope

Need to do RumbleReem, war of the front runners...!

Try gaining 60 pounds of lean muscle and tell me how it went. I bet you that you can't do it within 2 years.
Lmao except he didn't do that as you know... He was weight cutting to 170 from something like 190-200

HW needs new faces. He won’t last long before retiring again, but would watch AJ vs pretty much anyone:
Hapa
Beast
Hunto
Ngannou
Rothwell (when is he back)?

lol.. let him rip ben rothwells weird face off

Need to do RumbleReem, war of the front runners...!

Could actually happen. Pretty sure hes coming back at HW and I heard a while back Rumble and Reem have some beef and Rumble was wanting to fight him anyway.

Back