Rumor - Bellator Close To Signing Chuck Liddell To Multi Million $ Deal

Liddell doesn't make sense for a million dollars. Was he making that back in the day without ppv bonus?

He's got that look in his eyes again?

I'd be down to see him fight Wandy.

If he won that I'd like to see him fight Mcgeary or Vassell.

Melvin Manhoef please no LOL.

Chuck vs tito. Tito might get the win this go around.

I understand why people on these boards hate on Bellator for signings like this one but people need to understand that without these names Bellator is done.

Casual viewers will not tune in for someone like Caldwell, or any other champion theyt currently have. without these faded stars these guys wouldnt have a big platform to compete on with the exception of the ufc. ever wonderd why every other *big* mma organisation has failed and why Bellator still survives? I think one of the main reasons is because Bellator is using these guys to attract the viewers. clearly its working if you look at the numbers.

Bellator should promote its current crop of champions and contenders even better but i doubt they have the recources to do that properly and i still believe Coker tries to use these legends to catapult his real talent to the mainstream audience.

dont blame Bellator, blame the dumbass viewers for their stupid demands for these kinds of legend fights.

Last edited:
Chuck is basically having a seizure right now tweeting mmafighting, quick give this man a fight Scott.

no USADA. Chuck may be able to do this!

still abit chinney tho

Would love to see Chuck fight again but have 0 interest in another Chuck/Tito fight.

Launch Bellator into the sun

First, they'll never be able to compete with the UFC. They don't need to be #1 though. They can still operate a profitable business being #2.

2ndly, he needs to continue having this legends nonsense. It's actually great. No need to see "legends" being fed to young lions, they can compete in fun fights vs guys near them as far as career trajectory.

3rd, they are working on building prospects. Pico, Ruth, Fortune brothers, Joey Davis (sick spinning back kick KO in his last fight), Jarod Trice etc. They've taken ridiculously good wrestlers and brought them into MMA.

4. Without having fights that gets casual viewers to watch, none of these prospects will ever get the "shine" they deserve. If they stick Ruth or the Fortune brothers on cards with Chuck, they can get exposure and potentially piggyback off it and become stars of their owns.
the only problem i have with this post is that you mentioned trice. that is one signing that isn't going to make it far. he isnt developing at all.

he will get dropped at the first step up in competition.

Iceman doesn’t need to be hit In the head any more. He’s clearly very punchy, he’s close to James Toney punchy and it doesn’t t get much worse than that.

I know I need help but I want Chuck and Mirko to tango

Back