Rumor - Conor leaning towards fighting Floyd, in boxing.

Stop being silly jealous about something that don't effect my life? Grow up kid...
Then what’s the problem. The fight was fun the build up was fun, why not go for a rematch ? doesn’t effect your life remember. Why your panties in a bunch then?

I’m older then you. Don’t forget it either jabroni.

Great news, now strip him of the belt and be done with him

Then what’s the problem. The fight was fun the build up was fun, why not go for a rematch ? doesn’t effect your life remember. Why your panties in a bunch then?

I’m older then you. Don’t forget it either jabroni.

Stop quoting me casual...

Is there even enough money for a rematch to get done? Is Mcgregor really going to accept the 20% payout he received in the first fight? & if so he's going to make half if not less of what the 1st one made, a fight with Khabib vs Ferguson winner makes him the same if not more $ imo.

I believe it. Makes perfect sense. Both guys are hustlers. Strip him and who gives a fuqqk.

Lol.....no he's not. He cant anyways. IMO he wants Khabib in Russia for a huge payday.

The UFC telling him to vacate, or stripping him. If he's going for another boxing fight he doesn't care about MMA, UFC, his belt. It's more than obvious so lets stop pretending and go on with our lives. FFS enough is enough.

Well, you should email the UFC in regards.
Tell them what they need to tell Conor.

He’d get beat up less by Mayweather than he would by Khabib.

This is no 100m payout day. Literally anyone whos bothered will be streaming instead of buying this shit.

Conor has to get a win in MMA to get back his aura.

Lol.....no he's not. He cant anyways. IMO he wants Khabib in Russia for a huge payday.

Of course he can. The moment he agrees, UFC jumps on the opportunity to promote and sponsor it.

Been watching mma since before you were born

Come down to my gym, I’ll show you who’s casual. Maybe a casual roll around? You don’t got the balls.<4>
You're talking to a true OG bruh. Have some respect for the one who brings payne.

He really set out to do what he said he was going to (2 div. champ, have more money than he knows what to do with) and I don't think he's that interested in the UFC anymore

Just for the sake of the division and the fans, relinquish him of his title so he can do what he wants

No point in having a champion not defend his titles

If they fought MMA would Connor carry Floyd and return the favor?

If they rematch in boxing Floyd should show no mercy and end it in three

Back