Rumor - Conor leaning towards fighting Floyd, in boxing.

Has @ufcrealnewz411 weighed in on this yet?

23y1ih.jpg

How many people would buy this after the first fight ? You'd have to be an idiot to do so.

They had their big boxing vs MMA hype thing going...I don't think it'll strike twice. Surely this would do far, far less numbers than last time ?

Undercard:

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs. CM "right uppercut from hell" Punk
Lomachenko vs. Ronda Rousey
Antony Joshua vs. Francis "Mike Tyson" Ngannou

biggest card of all time :)

You're talking to a true OG bruh. Have some respect for the one who brings payne.
hahahaha that might betrue, I visited this forum back in 04 for a brief time in university.

He wasn’t here

I got married had kids got a job so I forgot about sherdog.

He doesn't need to get out of any contract. WME will sign off on this for sure. They are about the dollar o178-hooksnly. Dana might wanna shoot it down on some powertrip shit because his ego has him believing he has the same pull he had under the Fertittas, but his opinion is below WME & Conor both. And that's just facts

Well, you should email the UFC in regards.
Tell them what they need to tell Conor.
:rolleyes:

The UFC will eventually strip him or make it look like he vacate it, they can't go on like this forever. It's making them look like amateurs.

How many people would buy this after the first fight ? You'd have to be an idiot to do so.

They had their big boxing vs MMA hype thing going...I don't think it'll strike twice. Surely this would do far, far less numbers than last time ?
Conor has improved a lot and has gained valuable experience in his debut fight, while Floyd has only gotten older and weaker. Second fight would be much closer and even more interesting.

Good luck getting out of that UFC contract.

Isn't that exactly what they said last time? "Good luck getting out of that UFC contract".

He wouldn't be getting out of his UFC contract, He'd make a deal with the UFC, just like last time.

I don't think this is true anyway. He'll fight in the UFC next. He's just presenting MayMac 2 as an option to show he has possibilities. Negotiation.

Loooooool, McGregor will get f*cked up again. I bet Mayweather could finish him quicker than before.
Probably could have last time also, Floyd probably didn't want people to feel fucked over on spending 100 bucks on that.

Carrying, leaning.. What’s next.. lifting?

You had to be a complete idiot to buy into the first fight. It would not surprise me whatsoever is Connor's dumbass fans paid just as much money to see a second fight.

:rolleyes:

The UFC will eventually strip him or make it look like he vacate it, they can't go on like this forever. It's making them look like amateurs.

I doubt they care how they look like in the eyes of the public, as long as he public buys.

I’d watch it again, Floyd probably doesn’t let Conor win three rounds this time.

Needs a less “physical” ref in my opinion. But Floyd is old and has his brand to protect as well. The only chance Conor has at hurting Floyd besides a Hail Mary left hook is hitting him inside the clinch.

The last ref was well aware of this and conveniently would break them up a split mili second after they would clinch. I’ve watched many years of boxing and not all refs are like that, so I would like a different ref in the rematch.

lol, McGregor doesn't know how to fight on the inside. He is the one in danger at that range.

I doubt they care how they look like in the eyes of the public, as long as he public buys.
It's simple, Conor is not bigger than the sport. He'll most likely retire soon. UFC has a life after Conor, it continues and needs credibility and respect to make money. They worked and continue to work hard to legitimate the sport and make the public respect it for that reason. So their champion can't keep fighting in another sport, a rival sport for that matter. Specially when he still has competition in his own weight class. That looks bad! It's stupid. They can make money with Conor without that happening. And Conor will sell whatever the fuck he decides to do so he doesn't need the UFC belt for that.

They're not doing another Floyd fight in boxing.

Why won't they? That saved their 2017 and 2018 promises to be even worse.
Of course they will

It's simple, Conor is not bigger than the sport. He'll most likely retire soon. UFC has a life after Conor, it continues and needs credibility and respect to make money. They worked and continue to work hard to legitimate the sport and make the public respect it for that reason. So their champion can't keep fighting in another sport, a rival sport for that matter. Specially when he still has competition in his own weight class. That looks bad! It's stupid. They can make money with Conor without that happening. And Conor will sell whatever the fuck he decides to do so he doesn't need the UFC belt for that.

Credibility? Legitimating sport? Respect? PUBLIC respect?
They are not interested in either of those, and never were. Neither of those makes them any profit.

Why won't they? That saved their 2017 and 2018 promises to be even worse.
Of course they will

Credibility? Legitimating sport? Respect? PUBLIC respect?
They are not interested in either of those, and never were. Neither of those makes them any profit.
Wow you're brilliant! None of that makes money to a company?!

Back