Rumor: Conor McGregor knocked out in sparring

Someone said the same thing when he was training to fight Alvarez, so I call bs until confirmed.

Where the hell do you guys get this shit? That has NEVER been reported. The claim is he gave him a hard time, and gave Floyd the Black eye he was sporting at the time. Nothing about a knock out. That would be Broner who Spence hurt bad during sparring.
Can you imagine being a world-class boxer and sparring with Broner? The temptation to KO him cold must be truly extreme.

expected. he's probably chinny after getting manhandled by nate the first time. his time is over

Sounds credible. Is the guy filming the Hispanic Elie Sechback?

BTW, wrong forum.

On a side note, Rios sounds like a racist.

"Big thanks to Manny Pacquiao for giving me an opportunity like this. I'd like to thank the Chinese for having me here for a big fight. My first mega-fight, and I'm glad it was here in front of you people."

What does he mean by "you people"???

https://www.badlefthook.com/2013/11...-loss-i-was-never-hurt-but-manny-was-too-fast
Woodley doesn't approve

Boxing is a tough sport, guys get KO'd in sparring all the time. Floyd reportedly was knocked out by Errol Spence in sparring.
Wrong, he reportedly gave Floyd problems, and he reportedly Knocked out Broner

Not too surprised if its indeed true, guys can get knocked out or dropped in sparring, especially if you don't know the other guy well and the timing is all different. I imagine they brought in a lot of boxers that they don't know personally and some might want to prove a point for ego reasons.

I heard a lot of times from various different people that Zab Juddah knocked Mayweather out cold in sparring. I heard that many times. I don't know if its true or not.

There are rules with the doctors in boxing and MMA that if you get knocked out within a certain amount of time before the fight then you won't get cleared to fight, they won't medically clear you, BUT this circus shit show is different haha, its been sanctioned with 49 pro boxer and a guy with no pro boxing fights at all.. so they let that fly they will probably let everything fly, even if they both got knocked out 1 day before the fight lol.
The rumor was Floyd getting dropped from and hurt from a body shot.

I saw some lights in my vision when I got rocked. Didn't last that long though and I wasn't on wobbly legs.
My legs wobbled once, but I recovered almost immediately. The other time I saw black and my legs cramped up for a good 30 seconds so I just leaned on the ropes and covered up.

Anyone that does legitimate sparing knows how heated things can get even when coaches tell you to go easy. Especially with two connotative competitive out prideful people. Just go to any LA area boxing gym and you'll see.

Back