Rumor GDR Looking to Return to 145

58miles

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Our sources are now telling us that Germaine De Randamie is again interested in attempting to make her return to the ring for the first time in almost 14 months and may have abandoned her desire to return to the 135lbs Bantamweight division. If she does return to 145lbs GDR will need a fight against a contender to show she can complete a camp and make it to the night of the fight after two straight promotional no- shows after having bouts announced.
https://www.criscyborg.com/rumor-ge...ble-fight-vs-holly-holmmegan-anderson-winner/

Shouldn't even waste time with her. Gave up the belt so she could avoid Cyborg... Doesn't have the heart to be a champion.

Why tho? Did she grew a set of balls finally and is now OK with fighting Cyborg?

The source is criscyborg.com

That's definitely not biased or anything

<{hughesimpress}>

Matt-Hughes.gif

<{hughesimpress}>

To think that she actually had UFC gold around her waist at one time.

Shit.

<Eek2.0> she's still alive.

Seriously though I don't much care other than holm run back so she can get hers. She must need that Cyborg beating money I bet.

Lucky win over holly and thinks shes some hot shit.

Avoided Cyborg like the plague,

I’d like to see it. I still think she could give Cyborg issues.

I truly have no clue why she didn’t want that fight

Lads, it's WMMA. pointless nonsense. the novelty of seeing chicks wrestle in their underwear has worn off. just shush and let it die.

What's the point of her off her returning to a division when she outright said she won't fight the current champion of that division?

I understand the things about the cyborgfight, but you can't denie the things She accomplished in kickboxing. She fought everyone and won it all. I hope to see her back in the octagon.

Back