Rumor GDR Looking to Return to 145

That would end up being one of the most fucked up things ever. Give up the title, purse, and ppv points. Just to come back to fight a contender at FW ???

"You give wmma..a bad name!" Kenny Bon Jovi Florian

200.gif

Eggzakary!

The quack is back.

Put up your ducks.

No no...it's DOOX.

Like put up your dukes right?

I understand the things about the cyborgfight, but you can't denie the things She accomplished in kickboxing. She fought everyone and won it all. I hope to see her back in the octagon.

Giving up the belt to avoid Cyborg = coward = tapping to no strikes

Shouldn't even waste time with her. Gave up the belt so she could avoid Cyborg... Doesn't have the heart to be a champion.

Multiple time world champion undefeated in 37 kickboxing fights, who molly whopped multiple time boxing champ and former UFC champ Holly Holm, but doesn't have the heart to be a champion LOL.

Racist or just a noob?

Multiple time world champion undefeated in 37 kickboxing fights, who molly whopped multiple time boxing champ and former UFC champ Holly Holm, but doesn't have the heart to be a champion LOL.

Racist or just a noob?

LMAO someone quoting kickboxing stats as if it has anything to do with MMA. Nunes stole that bitch's soul. She wants nothing to do with high level competition after the beating Nunes put on her

I understand the things about the cyborgfight, but you can't denie the things She accomplished in kickboxing. She fought everyone and won it all. I hope to see her back in the octagon.

I can absolutely deny it as it has nothing to do with MMA. Good on her for accomplishing those things, but when it comes to MMA, she is a fish out of water

Unless she is now willing to fight cyborg then there is no point. Why would they even risk her derailing someone, and then sitting out as #1 contender.

Looking forward to her punching Cyborg in the face after the bell multiple times.

I got the impression she was having some issues in her private life.

Fighters are people too and for all we know she was dealing with something pretty major, I doubt very much she avoided the biggest payday of her career out of fear.

Exactly. IIRC she had surgery on her broken hand. Also she's a full-time cop in Amsterdam & had an assignment that required long hours.

Back