Valentina Shevchenko faces newcomer Priscila Cachoeira

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've got my boner losing due to yet another another spectal of a couple of wmma shemales.

I predict a 2nd round tap-out via it crawling up into my tummy out of disgust :(

Who is the 11% who voted for the other chick? Is that a troll?

I wouldn't count her out. Looks like a dude. Probably hits like a truck relative to your average 125 pound woman. Only three rounds.

Huge upset potential imo.

Shevy coming for that belt.

She would murder every girl that was on that last TUF show in the same night b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b

VS looking very Miss Ukraine 1993.

Really? So one of WMMAs best strikers against one of the worst, although because she throws crazy roundhouse volume Sherdog will probably think she's highly technical. This matchup is a bit of an insult to Val to tell the truth, hope it happens though.

You already know

giphy.gif

<13>

Now that would be a warm welcome

that Priscilla always fought fighters on win streak and she is 8-0, interesting

WMMA is full Lost Battalion, after Cyborg vs. Holm the last bit of juice will have been sucked dry and they'll be feeding us PVZ vs. Jessica Eye match-ups for the forseeable future.

Not about deserving shots when it comes to title fights in the UFC. I mean Holly Holm was coming off 2 losses and fought for the WFW title against GDR (unranked at WFW TMK), she lost, went back down to win 1 fight at BW, then again gets a shot at WFW title.

We also have Conor McGregor. Despite having 0 top 10 wins, was awarded a title fight against Aldo. Aldo got injured and he fought Mendes, his first top 10 ranked opponent, who had (IIRC) 2 weeks to prepare for the fight. Then after he beats Mendes and Aldo, he gets gifted a shot at LW title without ever defending his FW title. Dana white also said "it would be impossible to deny Conor a WW title fight if he beats Nate at 170" (paraphrased). Nate, being a guy ranked in top 15 at LW and coming to fight at WW with about a week to train.

Of course there are more examples, but these are the latest and "greatest" travesties to the ranking system.
Poirier was ranked #5 when he fought Conor. I think you’re confused.

Valentina needs to be more aggressive when she's fighting a chick like this.

Why is Valentina not getting a title shot? I Know she is coming off a loss, but there is literally no one in that division right now.
No one?

There's more girls in that division than bantamweight already. Its full

Winner of davis/carmouche probably first up. Theres no valid reason for Valentina just walking into a shot. She's never even fought at 125

Mara borella, the girl who ran through faria like nothing, is also fighting soon.

Her opponent is Katlyn chookagian.

125lbs will be fun.

No one?

There's more girls in that division than bantamweight already. Its full

Winner of davis/carmouche probably first up. Theres no valid reason for Valentina just walking into a shot. She's never even fought at 125

She is female's GSP, how can't you see it?

Back